Starting The Mkiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith hendrix

Jr Member
Finally started!!! :D

I'm so happy, after trying all the pep files (many thanks to Dancin fool, Carnage, Remraf and all those who have created the files and have them unfolded), I finally began my Mark III armor.

Sorry for the bad resolution pictures, but I made with my phone.

It 'been a great effort to get where I am now, and certainly will be even more difficult when I have to resin, but the joy of having the armor over prompts me to do my best, thanks to all those who have already begun and that I consider my guides! :)

Thank you guys! :D

The only problem is that I'm slooooow, I was hoping to be ahead with work ... However, the important thing is to finish it. :) :)

@ STEALTH: Ciao! ;)

No matter the speed progress is progress. Keep it up, I can't wait to see it along the way!! Plus I like the scaling. Seems a good fit.

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it, is a great moral support. :) :) :)

@rdwombat: Thanks, right now seems perfect, and is the first attempt, this time I was lucky. ;)

I'm so happy that the forum is back on line!!! :D :D :D

@project_phoenix: Thank you, hope you're making progress with your MKIII. ;)

Here we go with some updates, i finished the helmet, and this weekend start resine it, it's the Samuray/Dungbeetle version with the long chin, I am also building the helmets of Dubean, but I think I'll use for the MKVI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back