Starwars Scout Trooper Pep Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred1610

Jr Member
I started this yesterday and finished it up this afternoon, It is sized for my son who is 4, so no I will not be making this one a mold unless I get a ton of request for a helmet for a 4 year old:cool anyways I hope yall like it as much as Jr does

Pepakurapics011.jpg

Pepakurapics012.jpg

Pepakurapics013.jpg

Pepakurapics014.jpg

Pepakurapics015.jpg

Pepakurapics016.jpg

Pepakurapics017.jpg

here is an star wars scout trooper helmet
i think its the same pep. 4shared

btw: do you have the chest and back piece? i cant find the correct torso for the biker scout.

damn :D
i need it :p i want to go as a scout trooper in 2 years xD
the torso is way diffrent... it will be hard to modify the piece for the scout trooper...

uhhh
i found a scout trooper pep file :D
star-wars-sout-trooper-papercraft.jpg

sweet ;)

THANKYOU!!!! i had been looking for this helmet for ages. And i've wanted one since i was about 3, when i first saw Return of the Jedi. thankyou heaps.
nice work on the helmet too. your son looks impressed.

I really really really want a Stormtrooper suit but it's so expensive and I don't know if I trust myself enough to do the prep... and even with that I would have to buy the boots and misc parts...

you can build the helmet first... you dont have to make the whole suit... just make the helmet (first of all: pepping) then you can choose if you want to continue.

you can build the helmet first... you dont have to make the whole suit... just make the helmet (first of all: pepping) then you can choose if you want to continue.

I agree with Harican89, try it out first, its gonna be alot cheaper to give it a go, than going out a spending $1000 on a full set, if it doesnt turn out very well then maybe someone on here can assist you, if that doesnt work out...start eating alot of ramen noodles and save those pennies...

Very well done pep! (Your son should be extremely happy ;) ) I don't remember seeing you mentioning that you'd be doing a full suit for him.... are you?

Cheers!

thats awesome, ive always loved the clone armour ( republic commando is my fav from the game) i dont really know much about the other types though..
ahaha the grin on your sons face is brilliant :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back