Steampunk combat suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordtosco

i see your helmet and i just think : WHAT THE *EXPLETIVE DELETED* MAN AWESOME i'm so SCARY when i see you !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha ! Thanks, but I'm dedicated, so that.

Well, continuing the process. I'm work in articulated knees ...

Starting with the structure (aluminium)

Using some old pots to mount the base of protection set

Using this tool, I did screw in the parts of the structure to avoid using nuts.

Continuing ...

Doing studs to ward off the cover plate of the knee structural basis. This was done to facilitate the movement of joints and detach that part giving an impression of robustness.

Riding to test the operation.

I hope until the end of this week able to post pictures of the final look closer.

Hahaha, no way! I am an architect, but has no ability to have a place at MIT. But I admit I have been working a lot in my designs, they are architectural or simply hobbies :)

Hi guys !

Another update

I finish the base structure

I replaced the part that protects the knee. The thickness of it was very weak and not realized the whole structure.

Using an old pressure cooker ...

Cutting in half and removing unneeded parts...

Assembling all ...

The smaller piece was the piece that protected the knee (previous post)

The joint works well ...

I post on wrong post this updates:

Well, a update, very small.

Adjusting and aligning joints

Closing parties "open"

this looks awesome!
I checked out the pistol too - didnt want to necro post there - but I love what you did with it.

NICE :D Keep up the good work (have you ever thought about doing a mk 1 iron man? the one tony made in the cave)!

That looks so sweet man, after this you'll be ready for a war, nuclear holocaust, or anything else! I'll have to keep an eye out for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back