Steampunk combat suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you're a wizard at this awesome work!
Edit: Are you planning on adding pauldrins? Shoulder plates or is it all pneumatic exoskeleton?

The idea is to make the costume:

1 - exoskeleton for the arm and a leg for.
2 - Armor in some parts of the body (which has no limbs exoskeleton)
3 - The helmet I've ever done and ta link in initial post
4 - The gun also has the link at the beginning of this post
5 - The costume reinforced canvas (canvas truck old, same stuff they use to make the backpacks of soldiers)

For now only thought of it :)

Hello my friends!

I've been through this post to apologize again for my disappearance. Although not many forum members, some accompanied the evolution of this post, and others helped me with ideas and advice, so the apology.

I want from December to return to work in costume. Since September last year I have been constantly tested in my work and personal life and that irritated me about to resign and go back to my hometown. But now my mind is at peace, and I will return to do the costume to complete it and enjoy it in the events.

Thank you all, I hope to show something that is interesting to you soon.

looking through what you had created so far sir, and I am so glad you are back. I am eagerly looking forward to what you will show us next.

looking through what you had created so far sir, and I am so glad you are back. I am eagerly looking forward to what you will show us next.

Dude! This entire thing is absolutely genius! Keep up the amazing work!

I'm developing other armor (for a customer) of Warhammer 40k. It's nothing like the amazing work of Thorssoli, but is as big as. I create a post with some pictures to break it.
On the continuation of this post, I want to do it from the 15th of December. I will focus on clothing before continuing Metal parts to avoid building unnecessary parts, since the clothing itself has beautiful details that do not want to hide.

Thanks for the comments.

Hi guys!
I know I disappeared for months (or years) and then decided to post here a picture of my steampunk costume (that more to dieselpunk) which is almost full. I used an event here in Brazil, but I could not even adjust the exoskeleton arm.

Foto%20AF%20Dieselpunk%20Soldier%2001_zpsrghmmmqw.jpg

20150719_142832_zpslftkymay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back