bevbor

It is real toolbox produced in 1925...

:notworthy:

case03.jpg

case012.jpg

Want it. :notworthy:

Nah, Tater, steampunk is old as hell with a touch of something modern. I love that style :cool: And that thing looks AWESOME, bevbor

Odessa-086 said:
Nah, Tater, steampunk is old as hell with a touch of something modern. I love that style :cool: And that thing looks AWESOME, bevbor
You have it backwards, but I forgive you.

Anyway...

I would like to have one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea of the whole steampunk thing is to create modern things that look as though they were created in Victorian England, or somewhere similar.

I have seen such things, but the main idea of the steampunk theme is to make modern inventions looks....not so modern.

Looks like a free masons tool box. I like it, would be better than the little toolbox I have. its the size of a normal tackle box lol.

That's just awesome.

And steampunk is a style where modern technology is made to look old, for the most part Victorian and/or steam era, though something can be roughly WWII era and will sometimes be called steampunk. It's about making technology look as though it had a golden age. Think about Old radios and TVs that had ornate brass trim and real wood casings, but applied to computers and such. Steampunk has heavy emphasis on leather, gears/cogs, nixie tubes, brass, real wood, toggle switches, ornate text. Technology built to last,; totally functional but also beautiful to look at.

Sorry, I've got a special fondness for steampunk. That's what happens when you love both history and sci-fi/geek stuff.

Who's going to be the first to make a steampunk Master Chief suit or weapon?
That tool box is cool, steampunk or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back