Steel City Con (Dec)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MepeS11

Anyone going to SCC in December? I think we're going down Saturday to take my daughter to meet Seth Gilliam. Hoping to have the armor done by then! I'll post the exact date as soon as I look it up again...

I've heard some horror stories from that Steel City, though I'm not sure if there's a difference between the summer and winter ones. You'll have to let me know how it is.

I'm not saying don't go, but I'm saying that SCC has done some pretty shady things with regards to the timing of their conventions, screwing over vendors and artists, selling more passes than their venue allows, etc. I went -once-, and IMO I'm not planning on going back any time soon.

I honestly wouldn't be going if it weren't for taking Annettalee to see Seth Gilliam, plus I'm pretty sure I'm 'banned' from going lol, long story...but... I'm just taking Annettalee to see him and checking out some vendors, although I've hear 'flea market' vendors being thrown around a lot in other groups...I guess we will see in a week...I'll let you all know if it was worth it.

Too far for me........ MepeS11,I'm sure that 'long story' is a doozie. You can't just leave it at that you know........

Thank you for checking it out though MepeS11. I've heard some bad storied about the con before, but this seems to prove those stories true.

Regardless of how bad it is.......I still have to put it on the "Con List"..........Except for the "Bronies" conventions........I refuse to list those.

Thank you for checking it out though MepeS11. I've heard some bad storied about the con before, but this seems to prove those stories true.
Def not the most well run con...and you saw they banned the chalk van...not that those two extra parking spaces could alleviate that parking nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back