Props Stephen098's Assualt Rifle ( Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen098

Well I made this a few months ago, and decided to show it off here. I'm trying to see what I
can do for an ammo counter right now. I do know I have to add some more colors to it though.
The entire rifle
Picture0006.jpg

Me aiming it below
Picture0007.jpg

Without the mag
Picture0008.jpg

The mag itself
Picture0009.jpg

Sure, how'd ya do it?
I took the old mag to the Nerf Recon CS-6 I took down the two tabs, then on the Assualt rifle I cut off part of the back, removed the speaker and made it a custom fit, I tehn just put on a little black electrical tape on the mag for cosmetics, and on the sharp edges where I cut the rifle. I also see you sell Ammo counters. Do you think I could fit one into this? It has the same exact design as the MA5C.

I really have to get around to doing that to my bright green gun. Did you spray paint it?
Yup, did a little sanding on it also to give it some more texture but the spray actually give it a nice texture. I also electrical taped the pistol grip, handgrip, and buttstock to give it a more comfortable feel. Also thatdecade would I have to buy the arcade gun trigger or would I leave it with the regular trigger and hook it up with the lever thing?

Great, just need to do a little sanding, some cutting and hopefully it'll be nicer, maybe I could make some sort of attachment to put my combat knife I made on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back