Still Ruminate "build Or Not A Pelican Or Warthog"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... erk... gasp... :eek:

That is simply unbelievable! That's one helluva awesome concept brought to life! Just goes to show, where there's a will, there's a way. Kinda makes the idea of building a Pelican or Warthog not so impossible :D

I think a warthog or pelican would be very cool, but he said they built it for a theme park so im relatively sure that they were paid to do that project, it wasnt just for fun. A large vehicle project is still very possible but i just wanted to point that out.

lundboba said:
I think a warthog or pelican would be very cool, but he said they built it for a theme park so im relatively sure that they were paid to do that project, it wasnt just for fun. A large vehicle project is still very possible but i just wanted to point that out.

well your right the spaceship was paid for and is part of an imaginary themepark with space 360 interior views for people who want to take a look... the whole theme of this park is what can you can imagine you can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 122 said:
Hey, I want to begin a new topic, can anyone help me?
hello and welcome to the 405th, you have to post more in order to start a new topic. i think you can start one in the noob forum, but im not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy wow!

Eh, you guys are thinking too small? Pelican? Warthog? Phhht! If they're going to build something from Halo it's going to be a three mile long Covenant Assault carrier! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back