Storm's Halo Armors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Jr Member
Hey folks, i already own Stormtrooper armor from Star Wars ep. IV and I'm obssesed by the Halo. I finaly started making armors from Halo universe. My girl friend wants Veronica Dare's armor with Recon helmet so we started making Recon helmet. Pepakura sizing was bad and i used bad scale on printer so Recon helmet is small (we are going to mod it for our dog :)) anyway we have done Marine helmet today, it has good sizing for my head, but it's not perfect, cause it's just sizing model. Tomorrow is Recon helmet day again and I'm going to print it great for my GF then i'll make ODST helmet for myself. Here are some pictures of marine helmet.

20100623194012.jpg

20100623195013.jpg

And sorry my english is not good because i'm from Czech republic :)

Thank you.

We have Recon Helmet printed and ready. Tomorrow I'll do some cutting and start assembling afterwards i'll make some weapons and here comes tricky question: wood or paper?

sounds good, it checked weapons on halo costuming wiki and some weapons look easy, I'll try pepakura weapon first and then i try wood with pepakura measurements

Hey I like the helmet. I had the same problem with my recon helmet, it was way to small, so I just ditched it. Anyways, good luck with the rest of your stuff! Post lots of pics!

Thank you Spartan5511. I'm going to add my ODST helmet (finished yesterday) and GF's Recon helmet.

Well, i glassed 2 layers on top, 1 layer inside. I hope i'll be done tonight with glassing. Pics later

Alright here comes pictures from todays grill party at our house. This photos are made 2 hours ago with my Rough Collie, ODST helmet is ready for bondo. I'm going to do it tomorrow.

52398591.jpg

and side

14862265.jpg

Well, i have pepped hands and chest plate, now i'm working on backpack and glassing GF's Recon helmet. My ODST helmet is going to have first bondo layer today. Hope everything is going to be alright with no problems :)

Backpacks done. I'm completely unsatisfied. Backpack file had lots of mistakes and i was not in right mood to re-edit it after someone. I have to print another one. I think i chose Dutch's backpack. Here is a pic of Rookies.

packp.jpg

Shame about the backpack, but you only get better the more of these you do. The helmet looks good though, and you dog is brave! My dogs won't let me go near them when I am suited up

He is coward but order is order. He never acts against orders i gave him thats why he did not run away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back