Stormtrooper Helmet Pep File?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so me and my dad are going to dragon*con together. He wants to go as a stormtrooper, and I'm going as Master chief MK VI. I found the armor files for the stormtrooper, but i cant find the helmet. I'm looking for just the regular episode IV stormtrooper. Does anyone have it? i found one, but its a mess.... it needs unfolding badly.....

the general idea is that the trooper helmet has too many curves which makes it extremely difficult to pep, however there are pep files out there which i have found but they rnt exactly hd quality

charlieiscool12 said:
Ok, so me and my dad are going to dragon*con together. He wants to go as a stormtrooper, and I'm going as Master chief MK VI. I found the armor files for the stormtrooper, but i cant find the helmet. I'm looking for just the regular episode IV stormtrooper. Does anyone have it? i found one, but its a mess.... it needs unfolding badly.....

If you found a file, post the link for it. I MIGHT be able to take a shot at unfolding it. However, it may be a little too adcanced for where I am at. XD haha It might take me quite some time to unfold it so I am not sure how quick I would be able to get it finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
charlieiscool12 said:

Could I get those stormtrooper amrmor files from you. I would be willing to work for them, trade or owe you a favor if you can help. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not the old one that I posted over a year ago. This one has less parts and is easier to build. Don't ask me about the scale, I have no idea how big it should be.

stormtrooperpep.jpg

Download

Letter

A4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back