Stormtrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually talking about the kind of armor here at 405th, build out of cardstock and such. I can't affort to just buy some armors from a site. I can barely afford to keep a solid connection on the web.

d00m g1v3r said:
I was actually talking about the kind of armor here at 405th, build out of cardstock and such. I can't affort to just buy some armors from a site. I can barely afford to keep a solid connection on the web.
you don't just buy armour off that site you take time to make it look nice. buying is just an option, I know of one stromtrooper helmet pep and 1 boba fett pdo.

Last edited by a moderator:
iizahsum said:
you don't just buy armour off that site you take time to make it look nice. buying is just an option, I know of one stromtrooper helmet pep and 1 boba fett pdo.

do you by any chance have a link to those pdo files?

Well I spent some time going through the search on this site and couldn't find the storm helm, I may have just passed it up.

Jax Archillies said:
however, it would cost you far less to purchase a kit for 300-450 depending on the person or place you get it from, than building it out of pep or cardboard, AND it will look perfect the first time you put it on.

Also check out your garrison

www.southerncaliforniagarrison.com
Jax speaks the truth. pep is not cheap. check your garrison and surrounding ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back