Straightforward request for some simple Pepakura files

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyHalo117

I'm 6 foot 0 inches, fairly standard sized guy. I need some help getting any files for a full suit of either standard Masterchief armor or Iron Man armor (I'm open to any versions or other suggestions as well).

I had some bad sizing issues last time I tried this and I don't want to run into that again (where I just don't know how to size it properly myself). I will learn to do it over time later, but I just need the files of the parts individually already pre-pepped and ready to print for a 6 foot guy, that's all. I will lose motivation if I have to go through making an entire part only to find out I sized it wrong again, then the suit will never get completed. Can someone please assist me so I can finally get this done?

I would like to start printing out something as soon as today/tomorrow.

I think I have a pep file that's the whole armor in one pepakura thing/tab, and you could test the size by just making the simpliest piece first(the boots)

EDIT: It may take me a while to find them

Last edited:
I'm 6 foot 0 inches, fairly standard sized guy. I need some help getting any files for a full suit of either standard Masterchief armor or Iron Man armor (I'm open to any versions or other suggestions as well).

I had some bad sizing issues last time I tried this and I don't want to run into that again (where I just don't know how to size it properly myself). I will learn to do it over time later, but I just need the files of the parts individually already pre-pepped and ready to print for a 6 foot guy, that's all. I will lose motivation if I have to go through making an entire part only to find out I sized it wrong again, then the suit will never get completed. Can someone please assist me so I can finally get this done?

I would like to start printing out something as soon as today/tomorrow.

What version of Master chief are you looking for? Which game?

You could always invest in the "Armor Smith" program. It is a program that allows you to scale your files to your body.

Cadet has a really good point. You may want to give that a go, especially if you are going to do an ironman. That armor can get very restrictive very fast.

In the meantime, here's mine from a while ago. It was a little big for me as I'm 5'10 - so the extra 2 inches won't mean that much. Below is how mine turned out. It was my first build so take it for what it is.

1592139147730.png

Give a bicep a shot first and see if it is too big. And remember, it's paper. If you don't like the size of how something is sitting on your body, grab some scissors and cut it down and re-glue. The helmet is sized to fit comfortable on a 24" around head.

Attachments

• Halo 3 - No Helmet.zip
    603.6 KB · Views: 271
  • halo-3-mjolnir-mkvi-ld-helmet.pdo
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
Cadet has a really good point. You may want to give that a go, especially if you are going to do an ironman. That armor can get very restrictive very fast.

In the meantime, here's mine from a while ago. It was a little big for me as I'm 5'10 - so the extra 2 inches won't mean that much. Below is how mine turned out. It was my first build so take it for what it is.

View attachment 291674

Give a bicep a shot first and see if it is too big. And remember, it's paper. If you don't like the size of how something is sitting on your body, grab some scissors and cut it down and re-glue. The helmet is sized to fit comfortable on a 24" around head.
If my math is right, I can increase the measurements by the percentage change from 5'10" to 6'00", which is 70 inches to 72 inches. That means I multiply each measurement by 1.02857 to get the difference to keep the armor looking the same as what you had. Is my math sound or am I wrong?

If my math is right, I can increase the measurements by the percentage change from 5'10" to 6'00", which is 70 inches to 72 inches. That means I multiply each measurement by 1.02857 to get the difference to keep the armor looking the same as what you had. Is my math sound or am I wrong?
If you want it a little bigger, sure, but I wouldn't bother, all my armor was oversized for me. I'm about 6'5" in that picture. My boots are high:
1592243055240.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back