Strange Pep margin question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet103

I am making a very large pep piece, And I Have Multiple full pages That Need To Be Joined Together.

Is There A Way To Print Them Without The Face, And Still See The Border Of The Margin So I Can Join To Pieces Of Paper Together. In The Current State Its ALOT of Wasted Ink.

My only workaround is count how many i need total, print one and then go to a photocopier to make copies. Though this is kind of a pain...

Thanks in advance

Mind posting a pic of what you are trying to get rid of. Are you trying to get rid of the fold lines and numbers and keep the outline boarder?

Bullseye

Thank you for your reply...

Basically I have a single pepakura piece that is covering approximately a square of about 12 pieces of paper. there are no fold lines within this space.

In the past Pepakura 3 you could leave. the margin borders up and print without faces. In four I cant seem to find that setting so my choice is

1)print with face, which leaves the item printing a full page of ink. leaving a tiny margin that I can cut one off and leave the other from opposing sides of a second piece. Allowing me to glue two full pages together building up my large single piece.

the second option which is to print without faces, which then just spits out a blank white page, this is because there are no tabs on this piece no fold lines or borders. Since there is no face being printed there is no difference between the face and the margin, Therefore I can not join the large pieces together.

the only option I can come up with, Which was from a suggestion is break the entire piece up into smaller pieces, however I personally dont like this fix as it used do it in Pep 3 or atleast show the corners

I hope this makes sense....Im sure it doesn't but if you know a fix you'd be my hero!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back