Stuipid Aurgument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i was up last night thinking about the issue and I relized why aurgue about a toy but it has been realeased where i live somethings come quicker than told like Halo 3 it came out on september 25 when in should of been released in may but was pushed to another date im just saying it was released to the area where i live sean hey im sry that i pushed to far but the link i set up the swords where released on the site for preorder for march and it came out on the site but i think its just gay how we argued about something we both love Halo so I am sry for putting you through the trouble of such a silly issue

Stealthkiller24 said:
Ok i was up last night thinking about the issue and I relized why aurgue about a toy but it has been realeased where i live somethings come quicker than told like Halo 3 it came out on september 25 when in should of been released in may but was pushed to another date im just saying it was released to the area where i live sean hey im sry that i pushed to far but the link i set up the swords where released on the site for preorder for march and it came out on the site but i think its just gay how we argued about something we both love Halo so I am sry for putting you through the trouble of such a silly issue

I am pleased that you have the maturity to stand up, admit your mistake, and apologize. Now, do I detect lollygagging? I think I do! Let's get back to the reason we're here, making armor. -Semper Fi

Edit: Please, try to use some punctuation in your posts. It makes it a helluva lot easier to read. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would really hate to say this, but is this post neccesary for this forums? it is the creation discussion not the general forums!!!!if you really wanted to apologize you should have done it in pms or on the general forums not here... this was a waist of time and a waste of space on the forums..

-ecose-

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
I am pleased that you have the maturity to stand up, admit your mistake, and apologize. Now, do I detect lollygagging? I think I do! Let's get back to the reason we're here, making armor. -Semper Fi

Edit: Please, try to use some punctuation in your posts. It makes it a helluva lot easier to read. Thanks.

x2

yes, PLEASE use punctuation and check your spelling!!! reading a paragraph without any is like beating yourself in the head with a brick.
Also, Halo 3 came out on september the 25 all over the world, nobody got it early. (well, one guy did, and he got banned from XBL till the year 9999)

p0rtalman said:
yes, PLEASE use punctuation and check your spelling!!! reading a paragraph without any is like beating yourself in the head with a brick.
Also, Halo 3 came out on september the 25 all over the world, nobody got it early. (well, one guy did, and he got banned from XBL till the year 9999)
Ok i know i need to work on puntation but I dont care about it now its summer vacation

Stealthkiller24 said:
I'm sorry, I can't read your post either because I'm REALLLLY TIRRRED, or you didn't put Periods at the end of your sentences (No Offense).

Stealthkiller24 said:
Ok i know i need to work on puntation but I dont care about it now its summer vacation
you don't care about your spelling and punctuation because its summer vacation? that kind of attitude isn't going to get you very far....

p0rtalman said:
you don't care about your spelling and punctuation because its summer vacation? that kind of attitude isn't going to get you very far....
Agree to That.

I'm a bit perplexed by how you typed the post and title. It hurt my brain a bit there ><. Don't let you cat walk on your keyboard when you are writing posts from now on. Listen to folks about this one and you'll get better quality feedback. Otherwise, they'll end up skimming the jumble of words for the key points and moving on.

The summer, for the school schedule folks, is the best time to get a lot of good work done. Don't slip into lazy pants mode, it's pretty and warm outside so make the most of it.

Glad you are dropping the argument.

Ok he apologized for arguing. Good.

Multiple people have told him he needs to work on his typing, and he's noted that. Enough said.

Topic is pretty much done, and I'm sure Sean will post a reply, but he'll have to do it with the topic locked so we can keep people from flaming the kids poor grammar.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back