Stupid Halo 3 Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

I was poking around on my Bungie.net profile, then I re-stumbled upon my old Halo 3 screenshots! I have a couple stupid ones that amused me, so I uploaded them to the 405th...

Anyway...Here's one of my favorites:

Hey! Listen!

GruntandNavi.jpg

What are your favorite stupid Halo 3 pics?

Lol!

That should be the cover for an all grunt rock band. Their name should be called "Sweet Methane" XD!!!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Lol!

That should be the cover for an all grunt rock band. Their name should be called "Sweet Methane" XD!!!

-Pony

Hah! That'd be great! I wish grunts were playable characters in Halo 3. I'd totally get someone to make a Machinima of that grunt band!

Last edited by a moderator:
ACDCrockr209 said:
I know!!! Even though you would be slow as hell and die twice as quickly, it would still be awesome!!!

-Pony

I think it would also be awesome if you became a unibomber grunt...

Last edited by a moderator:
here's the two most stupid shots i have.

this one is from when me and a friend where working on a machinima, stare downs didn't look good.

wtf__by_ForgedReclaimer.png

and this, although it doesn't count because i photo-shopped it :) i cut out the marines and dropped them on a bench.

CLIMATE_CONTROL_by_ForgedReclaimer.png

*snrk* I don't care if that Climate Control pic is photoshopped. I think it's hilarious!

Also, that white armor on that spartan of yours looks cool, Forged. I think I should make some white armor one of these days. o_O

you wouldn't believe how long i spent searching for a picture of a bench, in the snow, with that angle. anyways, found two better ones while searching for a missing file in my documents.

8628327-Full.jpg

lift off lol, a power drain tossed me and the hog over my friend who put it there.

8628128-Full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back