Active Member
I guess im going to make a my armor by styrofoam builds then use the good old vacformer and back some armor but where can I get large pieces of stryfoam(The kind for prop building I want the best money isnt the key anymore)

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Look up specialty Insulation Products in your Yellow Pages. Or search High Density Foam here, I think someone posted a link recently.


Jr Member
Is it possibel to make halo helmets using the vacumme forming technique? i was gonna use my Odst helmet as a base, but Im not exactly sure whether it would work or not???