Props Suggestions Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikyVengeance

Hi guys, first post in a very long time.

I made a new thread asking for some advice on what the best ways for me to tackle a project I had at the back of my mind. What I basically wanted to do is make a shell around a working paintball gun. I already made my own version of one out of pepakura but there were a lot of complications such as it being thin and wasn't solid enough to run around with. I want the original paintball marker to be removable. I want a way to make a mold around my marker and build around that but creates more problems. What to make it out of, how to attach the pieces together and such. I atleast want a backllit screen to work.

Here's how my old paintball assault rifle looked like before it broke and I replaced it with a new one!

Another idea on how to make this would would to maybe pep out an assault rifle and hang the gun where its supposed to be positioned inside the pep model and then plastic wrap the marker and then rondo the model to fit the marker very comfortably.

I want to hear what you guys have to say about this. Here's a picture of what my marker looks like out of the box. There is a giant loader that is attached to the side which isn't shown in the photo.
http://www.wolfpackpaintballteam.com/paintball/pictures/tippmann-x7-phenom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back