Super Hd Iron Man Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agbates

Hey everyone I am sorry I have not posted anything in a while for the mk iv armor but I have been busy with many other projects. I have been modeling the reach armor (I'm about to start another topic to show what I got for it so far) the iron man armor, and I have also been modeling a G1 Bumblebee in 3d.

The description for this topic says that it is for the MK IV, V, and I think there is a VI in the movie (isn't that the one with the diamond on the chest?), and War Machine. I plan on for sure modeling all the different Iron man variations because they are all very similar. My plan is to also, if I have time model the war machine armor as well because it is really, really awesome.

So far all I have done is the hand plate because there are so few pictures of the armor out so far and this was all I felt could be modeled at this point accurately. I am modeling this super, super high def, so that we people could use it to get it cnc'd or done on a 3d printer. This version will not be free, I am going to sell this version because it is so complex. The pep version though will most likely be free.

Anyways here are the pics I have for you all so far, I know it isn't much but I think it will at least get you all excited.

5-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

Also if anyone is interested here is my progress so far on my g1 bumblebee. I plan on making it transform as well once I'm done.

7-2.jpg

llinformerll said:
Looks sweet so far. When do you think you will have the War Machine files out?

Probably gonna be a while. It all depends on when more screenshots start getting released of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Agbates to post this in your thread,

BUT...

Those somebody have Dungbeetles or any other HD Ironman Pep Files.

I have the helmet and the forearms but I need everything else, so If somebody could get me those files I would be really helpful.

And AGAIN sorry Acbates didnt want to create an unnecesarry thread

Alex spartan177 said:
Sorry Agbates to post this in your thread,

BUT...

Those somebody have Dungbeetles or any other HD Ironman Pep Files.

I have the helmet and the forearms but I need everything else, so If somebody could get me those files I would be really helpful.

And AGAIN sorry Acbates didnt want to create an unnecesarry thread

Its ok I do it too every now too.

This should be really interesting to see how this turns out. Good luck with the files Agbates. Awesome stuff

Roadwarrior said:

ERRRR....sorry Bumblebee was in the original G1 series in the 1980s and Hot Shot was a bumblebee like character in Transformers Armada, Energon, and Cybertron.

Roadwarrior said:

Silly kids, Hotshot's a newer character created as a bit of a personality mix of Hot Rod and Bumblebee. Agbates is modelling the G1 Bumblebee from the Original Transformers(G1). He transformed into a Volkswagon Beetle.

Agbates, awesome job on bumblebee so far, I love seeing anything Transformers related. Any plans on how you're going to go about making the transformation work?

Dancin_Fool said:
Silly kids, Hotshot's a newer character created as a bit of a personality mix of Hot Rod and Bumblebee. Agbates is modelling the G1 Bumblebee from the Original Transformers(G1). He transformed into a Volkswagon Beetle.

Agbates, awesome job on bumblebee so far, I love seeing anything Transformers related. Any plans on how you're going to go about making the transformation work?

Basically I still want the end result of his robot mode to look the same I just think I need to make the chest fold up more because the original had a huge belly because it was made up of the center of the car. I also thought I would try to make it a little more realistic where it could transform with an interior as well so it would look cooler when it is rendered.

Here is a good site that tells all about transformers.My link I will definantly be watching this. It doesnt get any better than Transformers,Ironman and War machine.Ahhhh, memories.

agbates said:
ERRRR....sorry Bumblebee was in the original G1 series in the 1980s and Hot Shot was a bumblebee like character in Transformers Armada, Energon, and Cybertron.

Oh ok, sorry about that.

I wanted to ask you all since I know how much you guys scour the internet if any of you have any reference pictures of the mk iv, v, or vi Iron man armor or the war machine armor. Just to clarify before people start spamming me with pics like crazy, I want shots from iron man 2. Not from the comics or anything like that. I know for most this is obvious but for some...well....lol. Luckily I have managed to find a good bit of reference images of the front of what I believe is the mk iv armor (either that or the mk v) so I still need shots of the side and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back