Team Fortress 2 Huntsman Montage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice montage. I don't really play TF2 (mostly because I suck so much at it), but I actually wanted to try it again after watching that :lol. What music is that btw?

Cheers!

I'm god awful at TF2 as well. I only play for fun with the sniper and the spy. The other classes aren't that fun in my opinion. Basically run while firing (w+m1 lol).

Song is from the old cartoon "Freakazoid". There was a character called the "Huntsman" with the song. I though it'd be perfect :p. I had to loop the song a little to make it 2 minutes though.

Robogenisis said:
I'm god awful at TF2 as well. I only play for fun with the sniper and the spy. The other classes aren't that fun in my opinion. Basically run while firing (w+m1 lol).

Song is from the old cartoon "Freakazoid". There was a character called the "Huntsman" with the song. I though it'd be perfect :p. I had to loop the song a little to make it 2 minutes though.

Thanks! Is the cartoon any good? The song is perfect lol.

Squirtle117 said:
I have not played tf2 yet (just got live) I need to try it but honestly I really should be doing homework now. :(

Bah! Homework! You're back in school already? (I've got till Monday.... :/ I really should make better use of my time lol.)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Wait wait...What?

Since when is there a class that has a bow?

EDIT: For that matter, when was there that night map?

I think it's a mod due to the fact it shows him as the sniper.

This is the PC version... These maps are all stock, and the huntsman was put in as an update for the PC quite a while ago.

TF2 may be the best game i have ever played on the pc, its so underrated in my opinion. demo vs soldier update is epic

EDIT: What did you capture with, quality is superb.

TF2 may be the best game i have ever played on the pc, its so underrated in my opinion. demo vs soldier update is epic

EDIT: What did you capture with, quality is superb.

It is rather fun. And I captured with Fraps at 1080p x 60fps. I uploaded a test video and it was 1080p on youtube, but this one didn't for some reason?

Robogenisis said:
Lots of updates. Every class has new weapons, they've added a random item drop thing, you can "craft" new items, there are hats, etc.
Ho man! Where did all this go for 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back