Teaser - Trip To Dragoncon 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wasnt that from last year?

Well I see you, sean, skullcandygirl... And some more

Let's see... I saw Adam, Sean, Doc, Bluerealm, Vex, Link, SKG in the video (and others, can't remember their names. Think Spase was there too). I met Link and SKG at the 08 Dragon con. Although I made myself look stupid in front of SKG... I felt embarrassed... broken camera and all.

Jason 'Biff' H said:
what has been seen can't be unseen. 2 Borats in slingshot thongs at 0:43
;)

rofl your right xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason 'Biff' H said:
what has been seen can't be unseen. 2 Borats in slingshot thongs at 0:43
;)
lol I didn't even notice that.
nice video Adam!
kind of looks like an actual promo for DCon

Too bad my camera captured none of the real drama and fun... Maybe this year.

pooper said:
Let's see... I saw Adam, Sean, Doc, Bluerealm, Vex, Link, SKG in the video (and others, can't remember their names. Think Spase was there too). I met Link and SKG at the 08 Dragon con. Although I made myself look stupid in front of SKG... I felt embarrassed... broken camera and all.

Also got Rob, TheRob, Blue, DogWizard, Desolate, Matt, bleedoff... who else...

so many Spartans and no permutations...its like the h3 beta all over again lolz...looks like it was a cluster f*ck of good times and crazy costumes...oh and i saw cleavage spanking(which is still legal in california ,praise Odin)....cant wait to join you guys in the future at one of these events...
any one notice andy and gary 0:12 ,? aka the ambiguously gay duo, that made my day

Humboldt_spartan said:
so many Spartans and no permutations...its like the h3 beta all over again lolz...looks like it was a cluster f*ck of good times and crazy costumes...oh and i saw cleavage spanking(which is still legal in california ,praise Odin)....cant wait to join you guys in the future at one of these events...
any one notice andy and gary 0:12 ,? aka the ambiguously gay duo, that made my day

saw that too. there were alot of crazy things in that video... predators, iron man, the crazy 88, etc. i'm still trying to figure out who the balding blue guy with the fish tank helmet was.

You can see me semi-sitting infront of the DragonCon sign at 30 secs. It's about the best shot of me you'll see and you still can't see my face. I'm very good at staying out of camera shot.

Also...HALO IN THE VAN! You guys suck! :p

I got some of you, it will be in the longer version.

Biff, that other guy is:

54918-mr-freeze_400.jpg

Hrm, me thinks I should do this for AdventureCon this year... equal amount of people from the 405th.. especially this year.

I pretty much could name everyone, including all the Nightmare Armor guys and the captain jack sparrow (goes by sithcamaro) and have met alot of these people in person already. Everyone's been awesome so far, I'll be there this year at D*Con too.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
the captain jack sparrow (goes by sithcamaro) and have met alot of these people in person already.

No, that jack sparrow was a chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back