Teaser - Trip To Dragoncon 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph, I might needa go to D-con this year. Too bad the only costume I have is AOT. Quick guys-- motivate me!

Spartan117x said:
Hmph, I might needa go to D-con this year. Too bad the only costume I have is AOT. Quick guys-- motivate me!

No costume is needed haha I showed up without one last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreads said:
hey i was at dragon too, but did not see my slef in that video oh well. 09 will be better

Yeah, where were you!?

being a dame bodyguard for half the time then when everi would find u guys you would be eating or out of costume. Also i am completely redoing my red armor i need to make it so much better than last years. here is a pic of it
halo063.jpg

Last year since i had the only pep armor. I kinda felt like the poor boy. oh well

I am not sure what color yet but right now i am waiting on some new halo 3 shoulder and arms. It will be better though. I am working on it all.

yeah, i don't even know if i have a pic with you. Next time buddy.... next time.

even tho ive been crying wolf saying this year im going, im finally going to have $$ going to be out of school and hopefully am going to have a room.

i
AM
going
and cant wait

redragon74 said:
even tho ive been crying wolf saying this year im going, im finally going to have $$ going to be out of school and hopefully am going to have a room.

i
AM
going
and cant wait

lucky bastard. no way i can justify blowing off a few days of school and buying plane tickets to there... maybe after graduation..

D*Con '11 Here I come!

Lucky me its only like a 4 hour drive from here. I'm not in the vid cus my parents wanted to leave and we still had to drive home. But I'm going all weekend this year so no worries. I'll see you guys there. :p

Enrisan said:
lol I didn't even notice that.
nice video Adam!
kind of looks like an actual promo for DCon
I feel like a stalker cause ive been viewing for so long but im just now becoming a member but thats asside from the point, im considering going this year not sure yet so we will see, if i do i wont have anything to show my armor is far from done

Tuwdburgaler said:
I feel like a stalker cause ive been viewing for so long but im just now becoming a member but thats asside from the point, im considering going this year not sure yet so we will see, if i do i wont have anything to show my armor is far from done
Make sure to pre-register. Waiting in line all day is not fun. The lines are VERY long. You can check out the registry thread to see what I mean. I had to wait last year, won't make that mistake again.

Well, by the time it rolls around this year, I will have the coolest freaking ODST armor ever made, so I will be there.... one way or another. If you're making another road trip, I'd be happy to throw in on it... you know, if I'm not too weird to hang out with you guys. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back