techically new- just read the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobtastic19

Hello my name is Noobtastic19, formally known as Drigota by most. I started doing this in March earlier this year but i hopped on in demanding advice and such without reading the rules to this community. I want to give a formal apology to Commander Palmer for dealing with my posts. But im in this for the long haul and i hope to be a member here soon. I am currently working on a suit that is strictly unique to me in design. I am doing the Prefect Gen 2 model from the waist down and then im going to make the Venator Gen 2 breast plate with the Halo 4 ODST shoulder and Forearm pieces. Lastly im going to be making the Gen 2 Warrior helmet to top it all off. Im still trying to make my signature and how to access my blog...BUT I have completed one of my Prefect Shin pieces and will update progress pictures once i know how to put in blog entrees. So thats that! New here, Wanting to learn Catch you guys on the flip side.

Hm? What did I do? What did you do? Why are you apologizing me, Spartan?

Good luck with your build! I didn't see the GEN2 Prefect yet (or at least part of it) and looking forward to see it.

What will you be using? Cardstock or foam?

Also, instead of posting updates in blog, I'd rather suggest updating your thread here as it'll be much more visible to other people than posting in your blog.

Im using cardstock and hot glue I dont know if there is a certain brand of cardstock that i should be using but im using 110 lbs cardstock 8.5 by 11 inches.

Do you mean that i should stick to this thread for updating my progress or using new threads?

Yes noobtastic19 110 lbs cardstock is more than acceptable. No one brand is above another. Some may be a bit more in price.....but the end result is all the same. Once you get started on your project, you could start a new thread or just change the title on this one and keep it going......Welcome to the 405th. Looking forward to seeing your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back