Terms and Rules Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Good morning. We have recently updated our terms and rules. You likely received a notice asking you to agree to them. Don't be alarmed. You agreed to them when registering and have agreed to changes along the way. This process is just automated now.

*ponders* is Art Andrews secretly working for the government to get us to agree to these terms which will someday result in utter global dominance, increased tax and tariffs policies, and an exaggerated increase in the price of delicious cheeses???

In all seriousness, though, I was wondering what was up with that. I thought I had been signed out right at first!

The only government entity I work with is the United Nations Space Command. ;)

*ponders* is Art Andrews secretly working for the government to get us to agree to these terms which will someday result in utter global dominance, increased tax and tariffs policies, and an exaggerated increase in the price of delicious cheeses???

In all seriousness, though, I was wondering what was up with that. I thought I had been signed out right at first!

It's funny you mention taxes......I got my bonus check the same day I agreed to the new terms and rules......2 new tax laws were put in to effect and my bonus was cut more than usual.... I think the "United Nations Space Command" is actually taking a cut of my pay these days. Art Andrews...comments?

It's funny you mention taxes......I got my bonus check the same day I agreed to the new terms and rules......2 new tax laws were put in to effect and my bonus was cut more than usual.... I think the "United Nations Space Command" is actually taking a cut of my pay these days. Art Andrews...comments?

Think I need to talk to the UNSC. I should be getting a cut of their cut... and yet... no credits in my coffers. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back