Testing out some features on my video editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alix965

Thought I'd make a tribute to Noble team. I just wish I had better source material. Tell me what you think.
I'm not really a big fan of Coldplay but any band that allows its lead singer to howl for the latter part of a song can't be all bad....right? right????

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to watch this, I haven't played Reach yet.

*clicks play*

*3:16 pass*

Good job though!

Where did you find the scene at 2:15?? that wasnt in the game i played...
That was originally from an e3 trailer that bungie put out. I saw a lot of things I hadn't seen before in that trailer.
@Ventrue Thanks dude. I didn't think I had to put any spoiler warnings because "from the beginning you know how it'll end"
@Optimus Wang. Um, welll I do like to howl in the night with a bunch of naked dudes prancing around in body paint whilst loudly blasting Viva La Vida. That doesn't make me gay, does it?

very nice.... i like the part were you did the assasination in slow-mo, if only they had that editing tool in the game were you could slow the game down while recording a clip.. lol..
GOOD JOB..

very nice.... i like the part were you did the assasination in slow-mo, if only they had that editing tool in the game were you could slow the game down while recording a clip.. lol..
GOOD JOB..
Thank you kind sir. My personal favorite is how the "Ah-OOOOO" starts as the Lone Wolf turns to face the camera. And the various shots of Six from behind as we see what he sees. Poor Jorge gave Six his dogtags hoping that he would live on and maybe pass them on to someone who would understand his sacrifice. In the end Six and the dogtags never left Reach.

@Optimus Wang. Um, welll I do like to howl in the night with a bunch of naked dudes prancing around in body paint whilst loudly blasting Viva La Vida. That doesn't make me gay, does it?

LOL I plead the 5th :D As for the video itself, it looks good. The only hiccup I saw with time-mapping was at the end of the Emile part where it sort of hung frozen for a sec. If you're into remixing trailers, you should check out this one (fair warning, there's language in it):

THANKS! That was supposed to be a still shot of Emile holding his kukri aloft over his vanquished enemy shouting unto the burning heavens "CAST DOWN THY GREATEST WARRIOR!, FOR I MIGHT SMITE THEE"

and yeah That song should be Captain America's official theme song.

alix965;506232Thank you kind sir
not a problem

Poor Jorge gave Six his dogtags hoping that he would live on and maybe pass them on to someone who would understand his sacrifice. In the end Six and the dogtags never left Reach
ohhhhhhh you ruined the ending for me :( (JOKE) or did he??? we shal never know yet...
i think he could be the cheif before he's the cheif... and some one then said "you see the cheif standing there at the end" were i think it was a engineer testing the suit...
as key's said "have we located him yet.. at the end.."
Its my dream theory please dont shoot me down....:)

Lookit this.
I love listening to the various Haloverse OSTs. Since the music is perfect I thought I'd add some visual stimulation.
I'm also trying to determine the best resolution for web views.

Where's the clip at about 2:51 from?
I got it from this user on Youtube. I'm assuming he used the theatre feature on xbox, but it looks like he 'found' it somewhere. I didin't ask permission because it was straight footage from REACH, as opposed to some embelleshed or original work. Ninety percent of my source material comes from youtube now that I installed the movie download program. Hope this helps.

not bad not bad at all , but i would have may it a bit longer.
Thank you kind sir! I would love to put together a nice space battle but I think that anything more than 3-4 minutes would bet taxing to most attention spans and I don't want my movies to be one MORE thing on the internet that annoys.:-O
That outer universe shot was the intro sequence to the movie Contact, which I watched in silent awe when I first saw it in the movies, in reverse. Funny thing is, from the outside in It's hard to recoginize our own solar system (for me at least) until Jupiter comes around. I was hoping that fact would make the covenant ship and frigate more of a payoff when you see then fighting over 'Earth'.

"Jorge-NOBLE FIVE. It's good to have him home again."
Spoliers? Maybe. Excellent cutscenes? Hellz yeah!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back