Th3 Fett Man's File Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH3 FETT MAN

Heres my files so far

Halo Wars AR
2009-06-08_14-46-18-656.png

No offense, but it looks like the silhouette of the AR that has been extruded. You should follow the wireframe that was on the picture instead.

hey everyone hope you didnt download my other Lincoln Repeater because i noticed some errors i had and i putting more detail into it, progress picture

Before
lr.jpg

After
lrrender2.jpg

I have added .44 bullets and im going to make it functional, if you think this is a bad idea just let me know its comming alot great and the machnisims ive put in it are working really good
Heres something ive been going off of for the insides
6a00d83451c56869e200e54f3abd1c8833-.jpg

Ive been looking and researching alot.
Thanks
hope you like it
Quinn

Th3 FETT MAN said:
wait what do you mean i meant ill come out with one with more detail
Lincoln Repeater Download link fixed
sorry I quoted the wrong post. You said you were going to make it functional...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys havent updated in a while so heres something i started today. Its a Gatling Gun From Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.

Reference Picture

gatling_big.png

My Model

gatlinggun.png

note this isn't done yet. If any other blender modelers could help me on this i need to cut holes for where the barrels slide through but, I cant seem the find a tutorial on it. I need to cut on the face of the cylinder not the side(which if wasn't rotated should be the top and bottom circle or front and back circle. If anyone could help that would be great.

Tell me What you think

srry to break it to you but nugget already made an hd hw ar.(high def. halowars assault rifle.)Ral partha unfolded it.like when hw was only a thought.but nice modle.

@ Smilie120 well I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm still learning.I'm sorry I'm not a Master Modeler, no rudeness ment.

I have almost finished the Gatling Gun, I can put less face by putting the threshold down to 165. I have made a Fallout 3 Axe from the new DLC Point Look Out. I will release a .Pdo after i unfold but if i cant ill ask someone else.

Here's a quick picture.

2009-07-15_16-59-55-562.png

The handle and the axe head are separate.

Please let me know what you think.

daredevil71789 said:
srry to break it to you but nugget already made an hd hw ar.(high def. halowars assault rifle.)Ral partha unfolded it.like when hw was only a thought.but nice modle.

sorry to break it to you... but thats not how you spell sorry... Also, there is nothing wrong with having options. Just look at how many different Mrk6 helm files we have.

smilie120 said:
Everything has way to many faces man.. Nothing here is suitable for pepakura..

if nothing is suitable for pep, why dont you try and offer some tips? your a pretty good modeler, and you seem to have a pretty good understand on what it takes to make a pep friendly model, so instead of being a jerk and shooting everything down he has done give advise... you werent always popping out great pep files.

FettMann: keep at it, in time you will have it down and will be making great files... you are doing a better job than i would be, im still trying to get the hang of 3d modeling... you wouldnt want to see the first weapon i made in blender.

peeps, remember when people are putting forth effort and doing their best, lets try and be nice and give positive advise... you know what good positive advise is right? something along the lines of "hey thats looking good, but you might want to try (insert 3d modeling talk i know nothing about, but could help people that know what alien language you are speaking)"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys ive been making this for the last couple of hours and i would like your opinion on it. Its still WIP but im close to being done just need to finish up and add some more stuff to it. I realize that the trigger hols a little messed up but ill be fixing that.

RENDER.jpg

Its a Chinese Pistol From Fallout 3, I don't really know why I did this gun I guess I kinda like it.

So just post up some comments and tips or anything you got and thanks DreadMullet if you ever need help with blender i can help you with some of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back