Th3 Fett Man's File Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have the Chinese Assault Rifle almost done i just have to add the barrels and alittle more detail if anyone wants me to do any special request for fallout 3 weapons i am willing to take them or any other guns.

Tell me what you guys think

Th3 FETT MAN

Th3 FETT MAN said:
Hey guys i have the Chinese Assault Rifle almost done i just have to add the barrels and alittle more detail if anyone wants me to do any special request for fallout 3 weapons i am willing to take them or any other guns.

Tell me what you guys think

Th3 FETT MAN

Chinese AR looks pretty sweet. Adding some PVC should be easy. A laser rifle and/or laser pistol would be sweet. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
fightstar said:
Chinese AR looks pretty sweet. Adding some PVC should be easy. A laser rifle and/or laser pistol would be sweet. :D

Thanks fightstar i was thinking the same thing. and you bet i can pump out some laser guns :)

Th3 FETT MAN said:
Thanks fightstar i was thinking the same thing. and you bet i can pump out some laser guns :)

Thanks we will all appreciate that. :D

hey ill be making a laser rifle but i found a laser pistol already done if you guys want to use this its not mine

Heres Links to AEP7 Laser Pistol

the same person has a alien blaster in his devinant art.

He beat me to 2 guns i wanted to make :( but i may just make my own sometime

EDIT-

Hey guys about an half hour of work and this is what ig ot so far not much but its coming together

Hey, Fett Man. I did some unfolding on your H3 ODST gauntlets, but I unfortunately don't have a full version of pepakura. So, it is impossible for it to be re-editted, but I did manage to export it to a .pdf ..... Anyway for whatever it's worth, they are sized at 23 cm tall. Hope you like them....

Cheers!

Thanks for some awesome models btw

Edit: I've deleted them off here until you release them yourself (or you okay them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back