The 3 New Skull Locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longshore Skull: it’s positioned behind a couple of air vents that can be spotted above the water in a place where regular players cannot reach. Well, go in Forge Mode, use the monitor, fly on top of the air vents near their bottom, and grab the skull

Citadel Skull: the second skull can be found in the Citadel map, and it’s positioned on top of a wall which features some blue triangles on it. You can get the skull if you have a team with other two players as you will need a player to use him like an elevator, then lift the other player to the ceiling, and he will get the skull.

Heretic Skull: the last skull can be found in the Heretic map, and it’s positioned in a bunch of vent-like ducts. You will have to fly on top of the Blue Base so that you can find the Heretic skull.

Im Also willing to help people who are having trouble finding these find them so just send me a message on Live

Give me a few minutes and I'll post up the other two, found all three yesterday while exploring the new levels :)

OneForgot10Soul said:
Already got em bro, thanks though

Must have been editing as I was posting ;) In any case here's some photos of them I just uploaded:

Longshore:

Heretic:

Citadel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Belakor said:
Must have been editing as I was posting ;) In any case here's some photos of them I just uploaded:

Thanks for the pic add on Im no good when it comes to that. You my Friend have just made this even more helpful lol

WRising said:
so the new maps are ready for download then? or do we need odst to do it?

actually ODST comes with a seperate game which is just Halo 3 Multiplayer Disc and it has all the maps on that disc so you cant download them as far as i know.

It's easier to get the Longshore skull with two people. Just have your friend hold a door flat near the vents so you can stand on it and just walk up and get the skull. Then have your friend fly over to safe ground in monitor mode and drop the skull for the other guy to pick up. This way no one gets wet... or dead.

On Citadel, you can get the skull by yourself by using a grav lift, but not in the traditional sense. While in monitor mode, generate a grav lift at the skull location and use it to push the skull out onto the floor for easy pic up.

Slam Bus Rodan said:
It's easier to get the Longshore skull with two people. Just have your friend hold a door flat near the vents so you can stand on it and just walk up and get the skull. Then have your friend fly over to safe ground in monitor mode and drop the skull for the other guy to pick up. This way no one gets wet... or dead.

On Citadel, you can get the skull by yourself by using a grav lift, but not in the traditional sense. While in monitor mode, generate a grav lift at the skull location and use it to push the skull out onto the floor for easy pic up.

In future try to edit your posts if you have something to add rather than double posting.

As for the skulls, you can easily get all three by yourself, just switch to monitor mode and fly up to them, then quickly switch out of monitor mode and hold RB to pick it up... takes a couple of goes but it works and there's no messing around and on Longshore you end up landing on the pipe (or whatever it is) so you don't fall to your death :)

An easier way is two spawn 2 grav lifts, then throw one underneath the skull, pick up the second, then jump on the first. while in the air, throw the second one and it will start to bounce off the first and push you higher, making it simple to just grab the skull. I actually managed to balance the two lifts on top of each other and I just sat stuck up on the ceiling, grabbed the skull and then hung out until the lifts died

(null).exe said:
An easier way is two spawn 2 grav lifts, then throw one underneath the skull, pick up the second, then jump on the first. while in the air, throw the second one and it will start to bounce off the first and push you higher, making it simple to just grab the skull. I actually managed to balance the two lifts on top of each other and I just sat stuck up on the ceiling, grabbed the skull and then hung out until the lifts died

Why go through all the trouble of generating stuff and all that when you can just go into monitor mode and fly up go back to player mode and instantly hit the grab Button... doesnt seem that hard lol

I actually went threw and looked for them myself. I hate people who use the vids to find skulls ... well unless they are campaign skulls which are spread out ... a lot.

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back