The Average sized person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxfurd

I was wondering as i pep'd my helm and my gauntlets i noticed i am not the Average Sized person.

Due to this i have seen alot of the Peps when i size them i tend to have a few or more items over 2 sheets. I'm a bit concerned when i get to the Thighs and Chest area.

Anyone over the Avg size 6'4 or bigger i would love your feedback on this if you can.

Thanks ahead of time. :confused

6'4! That's almost spartan! I've not yet made my armor so I can't officially comment but there are a couple good sizing and scaling tutorials out there. Just need to play around with it a bit and size up each piece to fit you specifically. I figured I was above average size at just six feet! Lol. I hope you find answers you're looking for.

When parts flow over onto other sheets, you're gonna have to rearrange the pieces to fit, and you might have to divide the pieces into smaller bits to fit.

duh

I was wondering as i pep'd my helm and my gauntlets i noticed i am not the Average Sized person.

Due to this i have seen alot of the Peps when i size them i tend to have a few or more items over 2 sheets. I'm a bit concerned when i get to the Thighs and Chest area.

Anyone over the Avg size 6'4 or bigger i would love your feedback on this if you can.
Well if you're 6'4 and wondering why the pieces are too big...you kinda answered your own question my friend

Thanks ahead of time. :confused
well if you're 6'4 and wondering why the pieces are too big...you kinda answered your own question my friend

Well I was more or less wondering if someone was or had this happen my gauntlets came out nice in the end just seems a bit more work in the end. Nothing more then a question. :)

CONTRADICTED! thats the divide and connect tool for unfolding

use cntrl j to downsize and cntrl l to up size

I contradict your contradiction he isn't attempting to downsize pieces he wishes to have them fit on pages which is easily done by splitting them, if downsized they wouldn't fit.

In the end its perfectly fine if they dont fit to one piece. I have realized on my helm that any flaws will be covered up with the Resin/bondo phase. Just wondering if i was the only one that is worried about this. I have noticed being a perfectionist i have spent alot of time in the minor details of the pep and bondo phase. Moving forward i know alot will be fixed with bondo. I am honestly scared to start the paint stage. This being my first set of armor i have always picked the HD Peps also (takes alot more time)

I'm 6'4''+ in my suit, I had to make all of my armour pieces at least 10% bigger. The thighs were 20%. The best way for me was measuring the length of my body and then comparing the armour piece with the measurement on the pepakura program. I hope this helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back