The canadian spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moz

I had to go home before midnight as I had work bright and early the next morning but I still managed to have a good time and embrass my girlfriend! She complains that I should have spent the money on something useful like a bigger bed or new socks. Ah well, I managed to have a great time despite not being there at midnight.

The end of the video shows how the whole suit is put together.

I need to get a haircut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video, I loved like the Canadian flag on your back. I plan on making a spartan armor pretty soon and my girlfriend will still have sex with me in the end. :p

Very nice. It's good to see that pepakura armor can be made so well. I can't wait to finish mine. Hopefully before halloween :D

How tall are you? You look giant compared to the other people there :p.

And nice job on the armor! The flag is a great touch.

Looks good!

What did you use a backpack for, did the chest armor mount to it or something?

What did you use for a visor that was 4 dollars?

Jim said:
Looks good!

What did you use a backpack for, did the chest armor mount to it or something?

What did you use for a visor that was 4 dollars?

The backpack was cut up for the strapping/clips. Two straps to connect the chest plate and the pack at the top, and then 4 loop straps with clips at the ends to connect to the bottom. The Chestplate and backpack were then attached to a LBV 88 with the pockets cut off at the top which was spraypainted black. Since I completely forgot about the cod piece and chest piece I wore a chest rig I had, but I didnt want to paint it black so I left it olive drab.

The reason I looked so tall is because I am tall, 185cm plus the helmet adds another 8cm.

The visor I was lucky. There is a hardware surplus downtown that was selling them off in bulk for 4 dollars a pop. I had to cut them down to shape and cutting lexan SUCKS. It's impact resistant AND cutting resistant. I broke two cutting wheels on my dremel doing it. And the smell is awful.

I modified my Mark 6 helmet to be less long but looking at the video it makes my head look wierd. I am going to make another helmet. I already made a Mark 5 helmet that needs to be resin/glassed first though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Necropost.

And what's worse is that he answered your question 2 posts above yours. Read the topic thoroughly and check dates before you reply next time. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back