Status
Not open for further replies.

CV26

Jr Member
After these steps what are the other? :eek

-Cutting the pepp

-Paste the pepp with the gun to hot glue

-???

My advice, which many others will tell is to PLEASE USE THE STICKIES.

There is a ton of valuable information there that can help you out.

Your next step is to resin the piece, then after fully resining, fiberglassing.

Then resin the outside two times, then fiberglass the inside once, then bondo the outside, then sand, paint.

you need to go read a little more on the site before posting. not be rude at all but you can find most info much faster than posting it and it keeps the forums a bit more open. just a little help for the future.

there are tons of ways and materials to use but this is what most use.

cut pep

Paste

fibreglass resin on interior and exterior of finished pep

fibreglass interior

bondo outside of pep

sand smooth bondo and add details

then paint.

Definately take an hour or so and read some stickys and see what others have used to pick up some tips and tricks. and after that if you still have some Q's feel free to send a pm or post another thread. do some reading though. it will be much more help than getting advice from one person.

whats is the url of this stickies who speak of steps !! Scuse me I search many time and I dont found the stickies of steps ...

Go to the creation discussion and follow the links depending on what route you are taking there is a section just for pep projects

Hi

I can see you're new at the 405th, maybe I can help you by the first stept.

first: you have to make your pep files.

second: you have to resin your helmet with fiberglass and resin (wich you can find in any work-store)

three: when the resinning part is done you have to make all the paper ages the same by using barn paper.

four: when part three is done you have to use bondo, don't make it too thick, cause you have to barn paper again.

five: now is your armor almost done, you only need to paint it and make some clips on it, and you're ready to go.

mvg

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back