The Cure For The Post Shindig Blues!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot you a pm Charlie. ;) Wasn't sure if the invite for this is still open. I'd love to be able to come, but I had a few questions. Now I've really got to hurry up and finish my scout shoulder plate mold in time! :)

If there is anything still going on Sunday, I'd love to come and learn from some experts and meet the crew. Just got to finish up work at my local con.

Sorry for the lack of updates we have been working like dogs out in this heat and I havent had time to do much on the comp. We are out of places for people to sleep in the house but if you want to rough it we have a fairly flat back yard you can camp in lol. seriously there are several motels very close to the house if sleeping arrangements cannot be made. We will be kicking it off 9am sat the 18th and will be ending dark 30 sunday the 19th. Bring your preferred beverages and snacks but make shure to bring the sunblock and water its gonna be a hot one.

Privateer said:
Sorry for the lack of updates we have been working like dogs out in this heat and I havent had time to do much on the comp. We are out of places for people to sleep in the house but if you want to rough it we have a fairly flat back yard you can camp in lol. seriously there are several motels very close to the house if sleeping arrangements cannot be made. We will be kicking it off 9am sat the 18th and will be ending dark 30 sunday the 19th. Bring your preferred beverages and snacks but make shure to bring the sunblock and water its gonna be a hot one.

Hey if you do crash out in the lawn know this: we haven't had much rain so the ground is hard, and you should not worry about mosquitoes however if it rains over the next week before The Operation Commences we will have skeeters...Hey Privateer, did you make sure to notify your Neighbors? Yay heat!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean about the heat. We've been getting it pretty bad here, too. Setting up sleeping arrangements slipped my mind until this week. Can someone provide the info for some of the hotels nearby? At least it's only for a couple nights. I'm looking forward to this.

Charlie, I need to get your address so I can see about getting my guys a room close by your house. And if anyone wants to room and split the cost, I'm up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back