The Cure For The Post Shindig Blues!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to offer to help out with something, but uh.. yeah, looks like everything's covered by someone with more experience. Haha. :D
[/quote]

We will need all the help we can get with everything, and for some of the less experienced members working with a more experienced prop builder on something is alot better than someone just telling them how to do it.

Cheers!

I'm down for then charlie, it's me and my wife's Anniversery, but I might take her somewhere nice in H-town. That way we all get to have fun... Club elegance...lol

now we need one in the heartland area there is a mod here. but i never hear form him when i message him.
Edit: the mod is mustangmatt btw

cool looks to be shaping up. I suppose I will share my name with everyone, Alex is my name... I'm not putting it in my intro thread

I would like to do a banner for the event, pending the blessing of Adam of using the 405th name, what should we call the event?

Ok Im going to officially call this as the weekend of the 18th and 19th in july. As for a name I say :Operation houston 09:
all in favor say aye lol.

now I need to start a whos coming list post up if you are coming or not and with how many and I will edit the first post to show a attending status.

Cheers!

Privateer said:
Ok Im going to officially call this as the weekend of the 18th and 19th in july. As for a name I say :Operation houston 09:
all in favor say aye lol.

Aye! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be coming down, along with 2 others. Non members, but costumers that are mayhaps interested in joining.

We uhh.. dunno when we'll be leaving and such. It'll be a road trip, so I suspect we'll drive in, stay a night, come over and party, stay a night, come over and party a bit, drive home. Or maybe not, dunno. Depends on how much is done?

La la la. Never been to Houston before, btw. I'll need explicit directions.

How did I miss this thread? *scratches head*

Anyway, count me in on this one. I will try to get some supplies for the shindig, but no promises.

Oh, should I bring anything for the party (BBQ/cookout)?

god, wouldnt i love to come... too bad i cant even drive yet... ugh 1 more year. anyways id probably be the youngest and most inexperienced member there. *sigh*

Grr. Can't make it, got school that week. grr. grr. grr. Well let me know if you're gonna have a feed going on stickam or something.

Thats awesome!! I can't wait to get there. I still havent decided if I wanna leave Friday about lunch, or later that afternoon. I'll have to get someone to close out the week for me, but it shouldn't be a problem. Ordering my plastics and silicone next week, so i can get my mkvi helm molded for you peeps who want a shot at one.

DYSTORTED INC said:
Thats awesome!! I can't wait to get there. I still havent decided if I wanna leave Friday about lunch, or later that afternoon. I'll have to get someone to close out the week for me, but it shouldn't be a problem. Ordering my plastics and silicone next week, so i can get my mkvi helm molded for you peeps who want a shot at one.

Wow this is a bad time to be unemployed...lol looks like I will be learning by observation, there will still be chili, even if I have to steal the ingredients. And Jerrys

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, my reply is tentative, but I should be able to make it down for this one. I'll just tell my family I'm coming down to see them... they won't know any better.

But, of course, that means I gotta get crackin on my work so I have something to show while I'm there. So, I'm a strong maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back