The Dremel, Its Really Useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a dremel today after being advised of it by a friend I made here on the 405th. Anyways, Its my first video so hope all is good :p

I got the dremel 300, which comes with this long extension piece which is flexible which allows you to get right in there and work on the details. Well worth the money.

Anyways, heres a quick example with the fiberglass cutting:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWQLI1_YiA[/media]

pretty nice dremel you got there... is that the one that you can get the Drill Press looking mount for it? Ive been wanting to upgrade my dremel and get that one.

damn 70 dollar dremel burnt out, so i have been using my dads old dremel its gotta be 15 years old or something... works better than the one i bought.

well enjoy your new toy.

DreadMullet said:
pretty nice dremel you got there... is that the one that you can get the Drill Press looking mount for it? Ive been wanting to upgrade my dremel and get that one.

damn 70 dollar dremel burnt out, so i have been using my dads old dremel its gotta be 15 years old or something... works better than the one i bought.

well enjoy your new toy.

yeah you can get a press for it, and a vice thing that makes it almost like a lathe. Theres also something that turns it into a router. They are just some of the things I saw there. this was a little more expensive than I expected to pay but the extra is worth it just for the flexi shaft you get, seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all the dremel attachments and bits but man those things just can't handle Armoring. I've burnt 3 of them up during my Proping years. I recomend the Black and Decker version.

BenStreeper said:
I like all the dremel attachments and bits but man those things just can't handle Armoring. I've burnt 3 of them up during my Proping years. I recomend the Black and Decker version.

Im only going to be using it for about 2 or 3 months before I finally move to the states, and then ill take your word for it. Ill also sell this on the 405th so that someone else can get a good deal or swap for something! But not for a few months!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back