The first? SPI armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok quick update i have after many a long night have managed to convince myself that the foam build is still doable and I am currently working on the chest. but until i get a new heater for my shed I can't really do anything with is so I in an effort to not waste winter I'm basically going to just be trying to convert the files to foam.

Ok so because of work and the flu I haven't been able to update. I lost the files that I had already controverted, my helmet fell victim to a toddler, and I have finally managed to get back to work on this. Also PerniciousDuke I would love input on the files, I'm still rebuilding them at the moment but i will upload them to get some feedback as soon as i can.

well guess the tittle of the first SPI armor on the 405th is lost to me but I am still going thorough with this. I was up till three this morning and was going to upload the modified files to the armory to let people get a look at them, and you beat me there PerniciousDuke. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I'm not going to lie I can't unfold for foam and get results that are anywhere near your level, yet.

Last edited:
well guess the tittle of the first SPI armor on the 405th is lost to me but I am still going thorough with this. I was up till three this morning and was going to upload the modified files to the armory to let people get a look at them, and you beat me there PerniciousDuke. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I'm not going to lie I can't unfold for foam and get results that are anywhere near your level, yet.

Someone already built SPI back in 2013, so we're both beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back