The Irish Cowboy's Conversion Thread (JORGE/JUN) PIC HEAVY!

How should my weapons be made? [Chaingun + Sniper]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IRSHCWGRL

I planning on converting my Mark V so that I can be Jorge & Jun of March next year. My Mark V has base parts, so this should be pretty simple! I'm starting with Jorge, many of my parts are being re-done and edited for this. Criticism Welcome!
Pics!

New Biceps.....opposed to old ones
IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

1st Chest Attempt (discarded)
IMAG0279.jpg

2nd Chest Attempt!
IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0286.jpg
    IMAG0286.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMAG0286.jpg
    IMAG0286.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 166
Thanks guys! I think i'm actually getting the hang of this stuff!

Jorge Updates:
The foam flexes SO much, the entire chest droops with just the weight of the helmet, I think 'm going to add another layer of foam under the sides of the yellow add on, so it sits higher in the middle instead of drooping. I'm also going to re-do all the black details on my base pieces. The forearms are going to be regular ones, with the Jorge add ons, the backpack will be out of supported foam, but functional! So i can put my stuff in it. And the shins with have the UA Attachment (not seen in-game). Thats the only difference between Jorge's shins, and the base ones.

Jun Updates:
Helmet-> resined
Waiting for chest file (add on)
Every part of my armor is customizable...due to velcro for any attachment! Therefore, knees, wrist add on, fannypack (lol) , and shoulders can be swapped out :D

Both the sniper & chain-gun will be made of nerf stuff, cardboard, styrene, foam, and scratch parts
All for now! Busy weekend coming up, no time to work :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Jorge Updates:
Forearms + UA done!
The base forearms and add-ons are complete! they can be detached also.
IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing!!! The velcro is a good idea, i personally am using magnets for my suits attachments. :)

Question: what did you use to make the cylinder on the chest. Foam as well?

Can I ask you a question?
Yes?
Can I murder you and steal your stuff?

Nah bro jokes, this is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, how tall are you btw?
I wanna see if this puny ODST is taller than a Spartan!

Some of the pics make it hard to see, but I'm afraid if they were any clearer my head would explode from an overload of awesome O:

Very nice work man!

Can I ask you a question?
Yes?
Can I murder you and steal your stuff?

Nah bro jokes, this is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, how tall are you btw?
I wanna see if this puny ODST is taller than a Spartan!
eheheheh 6'7 haha

and no......i don't plan on being killed...o__O

And thanks guys!
yeah, sorry all my pics are from my droid...so, if the flash is off it looks like that, and if its on its......blinding lol
Ill get some better pics up this weekend....and I start "ZEH BACKPACK OF DOOM" hehe

PS...the poll is making me rofl...its always 50/50 aarggg

Backpack done :D
Its a lil lopsided, oh well, the foam flexes WAY too much! But, its done. The back hooks up and is screwed onto the back of the chest, it sits perfectly. It is pretty dang big too. Sorry for the crappy pics....
IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0384.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

Wow...Now that is some real nice foam work. The pack looks assume. Can't wait to see how this one works out.

i have a quick question did you make the left shoulder from scratch or did you pep it? and if you peped it can i get the file you used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back