THE MN 339th ODST CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

propfreak

Jr Member
THE MN 339th CLAN

been a while since I posted here but back and working on a new project. ive brought some friends along for the build and finally have some pics to show off. right now the MN 339th are busy making master parts for a group ODST build. as of right now we have a helmet peped and casted out for the group and we have all been busy doing our own finishing work on them. we have been potting in a few weekends peping parts for the rest of the suit and have plans to vaccum form those. right now I have a final shot of my helmet build. ive added a few things to the base helmet that I recieved and im pretty happy with the results!!

odst.jpg

THANKS!!! I would have pics of half the armor but we are in the process of refolding most of it now. it was a tad small so we are on round 2

been a while since I posted on this but we are still progressing. were working on out vest last weekend. this is our first one still needs paint but Ashley borrowed my helmet for the shot. should have about 7 members now!!
8BCCA960-67C1-438C-963B-55420CE3B746-1519-000002124382A1B8_zpscaf55dd5.jpg

6FB67E3F-8220-4464-A7EE-9223BD270DC0-1519-000002123E86D218_zps29120fbd.jpg

Build looks good so far! Have to admit though, the thing I noticed right off in the first post is the Chipotle shirt. Mmmm, Chipotle...

Not to criticize your helmet because it looks great, but have you ever thought of adding a small light inside the minor circle and placing a circular lens over the major circle to give i the effect of a camera.

on the visor? im open to anything right now but looking to get the armor built and customized first then I can add lights. I would like to do some spot lights like I had on master chief and I know its not accurate but looking to replace the face shield with a mirrored motorcycle face shield

having some problems starting a new thread but wanted to show off the start of my custom Spartan armor
FA486D2A-5DAF-403C-BF8B-E26DC51968A7-560-00000195C71D5D2D_zps47158bf6.jpg

Try in creation discussion. Even though you have a few posts you are an infantryman now.

WOW this looks great so far! I like how you made the odst helmet have a different look from the standard black helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back