The most notorious UNSC trooper in the galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Holder

I thought I'd share with you guys something I started working on yesterday. I thought maybe it would be a neat concept mixing two things I think are awesome.

The base material is set, I just need to start doing the hardcore texturing, detailing, and weathering.

MandoODSTbyHughHolderedit.jpg

Don't bother asking for this model. Your pepakura can't push this many polys. It's just something fun I thought you guys may want to see progress.

I'll probably do something else like this on my next project.

Happy holidays everyone!

-Hugh

Attachments

• MandoODSTbyHughHolderedit.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 933
HUGH!!!! THAT IS TOO EPIC!!!!!! Especially considering my love for Fett... Hm, I should throw this together with Wizard of flight templates and post it on the dented helmet. I'd probably get a few lol's! Love it!

*drums on chin and eyes two helmets*

Have you seen what it looks like if you cut the ODST chin and jaw out, leaving the 'cheek overlaps', and pull the visor down all the way? That way if it was ever built, the wearer could see.

I thought I'd share with you guys something I started working on yesterday. I thought maybe it would be a neat concept mixing two things I think are awesome.

The base material is set, I just need to start doing the hardcore texturing, detailing, and weathering.

Don't bother asking for this model. Your pepakura can't push this many polys. It's just something fun I thought you guys may want to see progress.

I'll probably do something else like this on my next project.

Happy holidays everyone!

-Hugh

THIS IS AWESOME!!! my 2 favorite things in the world star wars and halo have become one. hugh ur the best

Attachments

• MandoODSTbyHughHolderedit.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 268
That's the coolest damn ODST model I've ever seen! Although I think the eyes sit a little too low in an ODST helmet to match up with the slit in the Boba Fett visor... But still, nice work my friend.

DAMN!!! DUDE!!! you made that!?! that is freakin awesome and that really sicks that it can't be in pepakura :( but very nice job man :)

I have idea to make it, make the odst helmet, and instead of the visor, pep the Boba fett helmet, i found it on one of the wiki's, but just make the face plate and just add it in to where the visor should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back