The New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekidd

hey, my name is Joe. I have been a big fan of Halo since the first one came out. :) I saw this website long time ago. I wasn't sure what this website was about until i saw some pictures of Halo costumes. So, I decided that i will be trying to start making helmets, weapons, to full armor. I am still very new to this website, if you can give me some tips on how to make helmets, please mail me or just reply back. that's all i ask.

Welcome! I would recomend you start with a low scale pepakura helm. thats what i started with and i found it much easier to start with a low res and then move your way up.

Everyone on this site is more than happy to help with questions you may have but definately do some searching for your answers, if you don't the odds of getting help get slim for repeted questions. if you need anything feel free to message me and i will try to help.

Hey man, welcome to the 405th!

As dgj said, start with something simple (in truth, I started with a low-res bicep, lol). Also, read the stickies to get a feel for the general rules of the forum. If you need anything, feel free to ask me too :)

Welcome! As has been stated before, read the stickies! I look forward to seeing some armor from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back