Props The RCP 90 looks like a Spartan Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny you mention that Skullcandy Girl. I have an Airsoft P-90 i dont use anymore that i was going to mod into a Seburo c-25a or c-26a. Theyre very similar, the Seburo not having a curved front grip but rather a straight vertical foregrip.

For anyone who has no idea what im talking about, Seburo was a fictional arms manufacturer used in the universes created by Masamune Shirow. It was beleived to be a subsidiary of Posiedon Industrial, another of Shirows creations.

Seburo was most associated with High-tech, advanced small arms weaponry most closely compared to real-world firearms using 5.7x28mm SS190 and 4.6x30mm rounds.

Watch Ghost in the Shell and Appleseed, some great weapon designs in both those movies.

Just got a thought, im building a breifcase gun.

Arbiter452 said:
also, i noticed that the p90 is in Stargate SG-1

They also used it a few times in the first season of Battlestar Galactica, until they switched over to the Beretta Storm CX4. Some nice close ups in the episode "Bastille Day"

Last edited by a moderator:
pacbury said:
no it looks like a p90... because it is a p90
yeah, its a p90!! Not a spartin laser. I dont think the p90 came up on their minds when modeling the laser. Mabe the rpg but not the p90!!

GAWD!!!!!!! not this thread again!!! duhr de duhr duhr duh looks like mah splazer...no it doesnt....yes it does...nuh uh...uh huh.....your dumb..............no you..............they look the same.............Its a conspiracy................no, its not............yah it is........................lets keep this thread alive......duhr duhr dur durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:wtf: o_O o_O o_O

Theres so many things I could comment on that people have said.

But I wont.

So instead I'll grace you all with the picture I made for the last P90 looks like splazer thread.

minisplazer.jpg

kind of does

i just started building mine from nuggets model and it looks really close for the hand grip

The only thing difference is that the slaser is like 3 ft long

Hollywood said:
They also used it a few times in the first season of Battlestar Galactica, until they switched over to the Beretta Storm CX4. Some nice close ups in the episode "Bastille Day"

You'll also notice that they are used in the movie I, Robot. If you look carefully at the SWAT dudes in the interrogation room, they are carrying TOTALLY decked out P-90's. I also have had a couple of those Airsoft guns, and they are good......till they jam.

-Chupa

i hd a p-90 airsoft for a while until recently i got sick of replacing the damn fuse and gear box every few months and just fixed it up and sold it on...firing an m4 fully decked out now...much better...the fuse is a bit funny on this too though lol...no luck at all

i can see a similarity with the p-90 and the splaser....

Or perhaps the spartan laser looks like the p90, because Bungie is known to rip-off real-life fire-arms, add a few useless modificiations, and then claim it to be the weapon of the future (500 years from now) it's simply amazing how they get away with it.

The P90 was developed during the 80's, and released in 1990 (or 1991? I'm not too sure)

coincidently, the 90 in the name stands for the project number.

You can't say that the P90 look's like anything. It looks like the P90.

You could, however say that the spartan laser looks like the P90, but not the other way around.

The Spartan Laser is made from a few weapons...

from my observations anyway...

Main body is the rear end of a FAMAS...Enlarged slightly..

The trigger group and lower receiver is from an FN2000

The Sight (on this pic of the laser anyway is also from an FN2000

Oh and the front handle is just a cut up version of the FN2000's trigger/grip.

mediacagnntydtl4.jpg

fnfs20001byc5.jpg

famasf1bhy4.jpg

ShArK said:
The Spartan Laser is made from a few weapons...

from my observations anyway...

Main body is the rear end of a FAMAS...Enlarged slightly..

The trigger group and lower receiver is from an FN2000

The Sight (on this pic of the laser anyway is also from an FN2000

Oh and the front handle is just a cut up version of the FN2000's trigger/grip.

mediacagnntydtl4.jpg

fnfs20001byc5.jpg

famasf1bhy4.jpg

wow, never thought of it that way.. It looks like they were really made from those weapons :D

smilie120 said:
Zaso117 said:
Its sister gun, the FN2000, looks alot along the lines of the spaser too.

fn-2000.jpg

it's probably because of the thumb-hole grip

Yup the FN2000 has one of the most advanced grenade launching systems invented. First you clock the range using the sight, then you lock it, then a light appears on the top of the grenade launcher, when the light stops flashing and goes green you have the weapon at the correct elevation for the grenade to hit at that distance. :p/tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':p' />" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

do you have the pep files for this gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back