• another galaxy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another world

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pvt waffles

i know this is the wrong section but i cannot post in the halo universe im a noob *sob*

well anyways I've been working on a halo 3 machinima for a while and i have decided to call it the renegades.

therenegadescopy2.jpg

this is the art work of it.

notice on the right side the horrible paint job i did and on the left the awesome photo shop job my brother did?

any ways what the story is currently abought is after the destruction of the ark and the destruction of the flood a bunch of elites broke their alliance with the humans and started the war. thats when the main character and his squad comes in
Jake the main character is one of the UNSC best soldiers and he arrives at the war on avalanche and fights there.

well anyways the elites were looking for something there, a portal to another ( i need help deciding a universe or another galaxy or world ) well the gate to the portal only opens up when the planet is in alignment with the galactic center of the milky way galaxy. and that so happens to be in a few months in the story.

the reason the elites want to go through the teleporter is that in the other place there are three swords of power one of invincibility one of invisibility and one of speed (all the power ups :p ) and if all three swords are together the holder can change anything they want. well the UNSC follows and Jake gets his hands on one of the swords the sword of invincibility. but that sword twists his personality and turns him evil

I will not say anymore than that.

most likely im going to need a few voices so ill see what you can do.
also in order to be a voice actor you will need a mic and record your voice on a program and be able to send me the files.
try out if you want to

here is a list of the voice actors i need
Deep voices: (tryouts close on January 20th) try out line: well what are we supposed to do now!

multiple lines.

male British accent:(tryouts close on January 20th) try out line: over the target in 5.

line 1: over the target in 5. there will be other lines

female British accent:(tryouts close on January 20th) try out line: sir! im counting more targets!

sir! im counting more targets!

strong firm voice: (like lord hood) (tryouts close on January 20th) Jake i need you on that ship A.S.A.P.

Jake i need you on that ship A.S.A.P.

Multiple elite voices: try out line: argg (or something like a war cry) there he is!

more to come.

also ive found a new way to record voices if you have a 360 and a mic just send a message to sepheus 13 saying your try out. the actors that do this will most likely be saying short phrases or a dieing voice seeing how you can only record 10 secs or 15 secs

also for episode 1 for the war scene i will need xbox live actors, im just worried abought the lag.
1.GEARZ OF GUTHIX
2.Backsplash1001
3.BuDDers123

the rest will be local on my xbox

well post you CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and thank you for viewing this story line/announcment

p.s. anything in the story can be changed.

p.p.s. i got a capture card for Christmas

Sounds pretty neat. I look forward to seeing it. I really want to get into machinima but I don't have the time right now. :p
Do you plan on making it very serious or will there be comedic moments?
Good luck!

most likely it will be serious but at the beginning I'll add a little comedic parts in it. like between Jake and his squad

godsarmor said:
can i do some voice acting lol if you think im good enought of course i think i can do a good chief for my age

most likely im going to need a few voices so ill see what you can do.

here is a list of the voice actors i need
Deep voice:
multiple lines.
British accent:
line 1: over the target in 5. there will be other lines
strong firm voice:
multiple lines
more to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, I would try out for voice acting, but I'm rarely on live because I have dialup where I live currently. :p so being on when I'm needed without a fair amount of notice is hard. :p

Looks cool. I'd audition for a voice, but I don't have a 360. :(

By the way, Photoshop is, I think, quite easy to use. Just zoom in on the picture and you'll be able to completely erase the white outline.

I can help with voices and body acting becuase I to have my own machinima's in progress.....BuDDers123 is my gamer tag.....

If you would like you can use this image. I was bored so I threw something together. I noticed after I uploaded it that I need to change the title to "The Renegades". That's to easy, I will fix that in a bit. The link will stay the same. View the full image, the crop down doesn't do it any justice.

Renegade.jpg

Ithica

Give me a few renders (pictures) And a description and I'll make you some artwork.
No offence but with yours you wont be attracting any viewers.

The Stig said:
Give me a few renders (pictures) And a description and I'll make you some artwork.
No offence but with yours you wont be attracting any viewers.

Um K....

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
okay thanks every one for helping out i like your art work ithica for some thing thats randomly thrown together but i would like something like mine only done better alot better and also ithica i think the stig was talking abought my art work.

also ive found a new way to record voices if you have a 360 and a mic just send a message to sepheus 13 saying your try out. the actors that do this will most likely be saying short phrases or a dieing voice seeing how you can only record 10 secs or 15 secs

hey sorry i haven't been working on this lately i was busy writing the script. and i will post a small snippet of it on this topic soon.

I don't know what I can do but if anything I maybe on xbox live for something. Just let me know if you need the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back