There's Not Really A Lot Of Girl Here,are There?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 458

I'm like the only youngest girl here probably and I already know how to fiberglass and everything,yet my parents never let me...BOO!!

What an odd first post. :oops:

You're right, there aren't a lot girls here. You're not only the youngest girl (that I know of) you're one of the youngest people here.

Your profile says that you're 10, that seems a little young to be using fiberglass... but who am I to judge? I think the youngest age allowed is 13. :/

Anyway, welcome to the 405th.

Let me be the first of the girls here to welcome you. Its nice to see that weve added another girl but one who is so young and seemingly talented.

10? yikes. Are you really planning on making armor? Because puberty might make you plan differently, and if you mess up on the fiberglass, you are carrying that for the rest of your life (eeew cancer :eek: )

wasnt that a warm welcome? Ah, i guess not. Welcome to the 405th!

10? Really? ah, we have younger...

my side of the family kinda carries cancer anyways ;p so its like ill probably get it anyways ];< anyways,i already made my helmet and know ima fiberglass it... [tht is if my dad wont see me XD...my mom is ok with it [;]and yea...i burnt myself today cause i had to use a hot glue gun for the cardboard helmet then the other glue i saw at walmart [my dad was like NO!!...and i still bought triple the price of tht because i bought lots of food!XD anyways...can you at least tell me wat to do wen im fiberglassing,like to avoid getting cancer or sumtin?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spartan 458 @ Jun 10 2008, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>my side of the family kinda carries cancer anyways ;p so its like ill probably get it anyways ];< anyways,i already made my helmet and know ima fiberglass it... [tht is if my dad wont see me XD...my mom is ok with it [;]and yea...i burnt myself today cause i had to use a hot glue gun for the cardboard helmet then the other glue i saw at walmart [my dad was like NO!!...and i still bought triple the price of tht because i bought lots of food!XD anyways...can you at least tell me wat to do wen im fiberglassing,like to avoid getting cancer or sumtin?</div>
Well, to avoid "getting cancer or sumtin" I would suggest reading this. Might I also suggest listing to your parents, it may seem like they're trying to keep you from doing what you want, but they have your best interest at heart. ;)

i don't know, but age don't really mean a lot for me. As long as you don't make posts like CAN I HAZ HAN HELMIT?, people won't even notice your age.

I'm maybe just 6 years older, but it's not a big deal. Yes fiberglass can be dangerous, but try the Hot Glue method by AoBFrost.

You might like it ^^

Welcome here.

And there're some girls here. Vexona, Skullcandy Girl, BlacRose and some others I can't recall at the moment.

LastSpartan said:
And there're some girls here. Vexona, Skullcandy Girl, BlacRose and some others I can't recall at the moment.
Wow, you forgot me, I am sooooo hurt! J/K

Welcome kiddo, and be careful with that stuff, you don't want mutant babies when you grow up! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb4life said:
10? yikes. Are you really planning on making armor? Because puberty might make you plan differently, and if you mess up on the fiberglass, you are carrying that for the rest of your life (eeew cancer :eek: )
wasnt that a warm welcome? Ah, i guess not. Welcome to the 405th!
10? Really? ah, we have younger...
ha ha that was a horrible warm welcome :p , welcome to the 405th, your the youngest i know

Should the respirator be like those really pro ones for painting or I can use like masking things,like the one that doctors use?

Yikes. I'm very uncomfortable having people this young playing with cancer causing chemicals. You really need to have adult supervision for ALL you do. No offense.

Adam said:
Yikes. I'm very uncomfortable having people this young playing with cancer causing chemicals. You really need to have adult supervision for ALL you do. No offense.
Agreed. Anyone under 18 should, really...

Hi there! at first i thought i was the youngest (12) Welcome to the forums!

P.s. I figured out (or was told) that the ladies and gentlemen here *cough* prefer the correct gramar ... gosh i hope i didnt spell that wrong! So just a tip! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back