TheUX31EGuy's 405th blog - Entry 001 - Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUX31EGuy

Jr Member
As per the title, this is the genesis of my blog on the 405th. What shall I write here? What shall be written here will come to me, IN 3! 2! 1! Dang it, Still have no idea what to write here :\
Bleh. So, Grand Theft Auto 5 released for PC like a week ago. That's pretty cool. AH! IT JUST HIT ME! WHAT TO WRITE HERE! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! I SHALL BLOG ABOUT MY VARIANT OF ODST ARMOR! Right. What is there to write about that, besides I'm working on ODST armor? Going to use Kirrou's ODST Rookie helmet as well as Kirrou's chest plate. Going to end up using Hugh Holder's files for the rest of the armor. Going to have Reach Security shoulders instead of standard ODST shoulders. English was never my forte, please forgive me if my paragraphs are too long.

So, the 405th has been an awesome place so far to gather up info on various things. Can't wait to be a part of the California Battalion (Name pending as of writing this), Pacific Regiment, 405th Infantry Division. I seriously wonder if we (NorCal members) will get our own llke, Northern California Company. Better yet, I can't wait for the day when people in the Bay Area get their own platoon. Just picture it, Bay Area Platoon, Northern California Company, California Battalion, Pacific Regiment, 405th Infantry Division.

This is, TheUX31EGuy, signing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back