This Is Just The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboos318

So, first and for most, I'm am not trying to be like SH or anything!!! I just thought it would be fun to put a name to the things my wife and I make.

Now, this is the beginning of C-4 Studios, while I was asleep today my wife found an old toy holder thingy she had. She through it together and organized all our stuff. It was a good suprise to wake up with :) thanks baby. We decided this was a good place to call the start. Still not much but a start.

1014092041a.jpg
1014092041b.jpg
1014092042a.jpg
1014092044a.jpg
TA-DA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we all have humble beginnings bud... Myself started with a wooden stool, work table, 20lb. block of clay, and a closet... Seriously, a closet 4ft. wide 3ft. deep, it served as a paint booth, and sculpting cabinet. Now I actually have one main room for displays, several nooks throughout the house, a full studio, and a exterior shop for big projects. Not to mention, that I'm now teamed with a great support group, Soaring Hammer.... It only took me 10yrs. so you might be ahead at this point...lol

Soon,when i make my helmet displayer cabinets,C-4 studios will have their very own for only 100 dollars,around 60 dollars in US and will be adjusted to fit your needs if you buy one,Screws supplied,Assembly required.Paint and spot putty sold seperately.LOL.

GiR3892 said:
may c-4 studios live long and propser looks like your off to a great start

Star Trek Quotes on a mainly Halo website? Blasphemy! lol, jk. I hope C4 Studios is off to a great start!

Shade said:
Star Trek Quotes on a mainly Halo website? Blasphemy! lol, jk. I hope C4 Studios is off to a great start!

LOL you caught me , im sorry i was so hyped after i just watched the new movie :p

sorry for going off topic

Best of luck to C-4 studios! It's amazing what can be accomplished with even a tiny work area and a small pile of supplies. :D Looks like you two are off to a great start!

GiR3892 said:
LOL you caught me , im sorry i was so hyped after i just watched the new movie :p

sorry for going off topic

lol. Yeah Sorry for going off topic.

erg wile i type my hands are freezing of :S

Good luck with it man may you both you haz alot of props!
3103455s.png

Thank you, Thank you all :] If we can get aproved for the house we are looking at, C-4 will have its own shop out back, and that would be cool :cool

BTY thanks for the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back