this is my first build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonKnight7

this is my first build and my first time on the website so sorry if i mess something up. i just hope to get ideas and advice from other people so feel free to say anything that is helpful, i would truly appreciate it.

oh and i will be posting updates on my Instagram: noble_props

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-16 at 14.51.16.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-16 at 14.51.16.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 103
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-04-16 at 19.37.58.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-16 at 19.37.58.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
this is my first build and my first time on the website so sorry if i mess something up. i just hope to get ideas and advice from other people so feel free to say anything that is helpful, i would truly appreciate it.

oh and i will be posting updates on my Instagram: Login • Instagram
Welcome to the 405th!

Your foamsmithing looks great, awesome job so far! I can't wait to see how your armor looks completed and all together!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

That is some CLEAN foam work! Not many people did the Gen 2 Chief and I really dig your use of the textured side of the armor. Are you going to be making it any particular color scheme?

That is some CLEAN foam work! Not many people did the Gen 2 Chief and I really dig your use of the textured side of the armor. Are you going to be making it any particular color scheme?
i believe i will go with a desert look, like from the halo 5 trailer. a bit like this but i think i will have the left side of the armour showing more, and the desert blanket round the back to the side of the right.

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back