this might be against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

<a href="http://levelupforum.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx" target="_blank">my friends' forum is in DESPERATE need of members, you dont have to abandon this forum, thats not what i am asking, but please join and post at LEAST once a week. You gain nothing but new friends if you join, and you lose nothing if you dont, but we would all appreciate it if you guys did :p
its not really a major forum, it doesnt have many topic areas but once we get more members we will expand it</a>

that's ok to ask the way you did
( I see no problem in it)
but how are we suppose to join
if we don't know how to get there?
(You might get some to sign up.)

Roodkill said:
that's ok to ask the way you did
( I see no problem in it)
but how are we suppose to join
if we don't know how to get there?
(You might get some to sign up.)

the entire thing is a link... click what he typed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with all the IP.Boards lately? I'd rather use Invision's free Zetaboards and use ABP to block the ads (yeah, I cheat like that :p) but that's just me. Anyways, I'm not really into many RPGs, so I won't be joining right now, but if your friend ever needs help with coding, you know where to find me ;)

thanks guys

ya, its a game forum, mostly RPGs, but admins will expand the genres alot when we get more people, i dunno what number they're looking for exactly though

Erm... this totally isn't allowed... I think.. It's a vague section in the rules. o_O

Every once in a while we get someone who decides to start their own forum and tries to pull our members away/quizzes them for advice to start their own competing website. We usually have to put a stop to that immediately.

I allow it, pending Adams decision. I don't think you're doing this maliciously, so I think it's fine.

Sean Bradley said:
Erm... this totally isn't allowed... I think.. It's a vague section in the rules. o_O
Every once in a while we get someone who decides to start their own forum and tries to pull our members away/quizzes them for advice to start their own competing website. We usually have to put a stop to that immediately.

I allow it, pending Adams decision. I don't think you're doing this maliciously, so I think it's fine.

we dont wanna take members
we dont wanna compete

we just need members, you dont have to leave one forum for another, do both
and i didnt see anywhere in the rules that you cant
i might have skipped it or sumthing, if there is

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back