THUNDERtoteum Does H1 (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i know ive been away for a very long time 18months to be exact but that time was well used. i did some 3d modeling, got married (Chief even had a spot near the cake until the wife saw him), started a new job, moved, and started a custom computer case biz. well in all that time i have still wanted to finish my MK V armor from HCE and well i have now got a some what of a good start. This is a link to my thingiverse page which contains all my files but to say the least and maybe a couple of pics. my real goal is to 3d print my armor but for now money and time only allow me to pep it.
check out the link and tell me what you think.

Looks like the Moz pep files. They work out pretty good and are easy to work with. Hope this turns out well for you.

Well Not the MOZ File i Ripped the Model form the game and have been slowly adding the details to it from the texture map. MOZ just laid the texture map on the pep files. long slow process for a slight prefectionist like me. but thanks for the encouragement

Looks like the Moz pep files. They work out pretty good and are easy to work with. Hope this turns out well for you.

Well Not the MOZ File i Ripped the Model form the game and have been slowly adding the details to it from the texture map. MOZ just laid the texture map on the pep files. long slow process for a slight prefectionist like me. but thanks for the encouragement.

Spent all night and finally have the shoulders to a point i can stand. Ill post pics tomorrow after some sleep and work 23:00 here and i have to be at work in 8 hours. Hmmm sleep sounds good.

ok so Ive been slowly adding details to my model, will post updated pics as soon as i get home tonight. But i had a super cool idea since im going through all this work to model it just right and since im very close to my goal of buying a makerbot TOM to start 3d printing wouldn't it be cool just to print my armor out in little sections and assemble it that way. only problem is im using google sketch up and it makes all my models solid unless i have a hollow interior with a solid wall section in side it. So i guess im really asking for some help. please?

ok sorry for the double post but here are the pics i promised you
ABDETAIL.png

ARMDETAIL.png

front1.png

FRONTDETAIL.png

side1.png

back1.png

backdetails.png

please comment

Edit
Mods please move this thread to being under just the creative discussion header. sorry the more i work on this the it evolves. thank you

Great job. That model is really looking great. To bad You didn't have those up last summer, it would have saved me a lot of time.

Great job. That model is really looking great. To bad You didn't have those up last summer, it would have saved me a lot of time.

thanks Justinian yeah if i had been doing this awhile back.

and to top it off i have the thigh armor modeled up.
THIGHDETAIL.png

THIGHDETAILBACK.png

only down side is it will be impossible (or maybe very hard) to pep.

Edit:
Foot Details added
FOOT.png

please comment.

Edit 2:
added details to the shin
SHINFRONTDETAIL.png

SHINDETAILBACK.png

comment away guys and girls.

The model looks great. You should create the individual files. (start with the shins please, I need them)

Are you going to build armor for it?

@justinian i will post the indiviual pieces later but yes i will be building armor im trying to decide if i should pep it or use a 3d printer on it and print it out. and thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back