Timecons Podcast 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

ok this vid was unedited mostly because I didnt have access to the editing program and also if you want to see my ironman helm with the paint job see my thread on that

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="630" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking sweet. Glad to see how much people have learned from this site. Things are really starting to look wonderful.

Everything looks great, especially ironman. You could probably use a small actuator for the faceplate and jaw. I think thats what they used in the movie at least. You might even be able to wire them to a switch that would open and close, which would be awesome!! :lol:

LeeKegan said:
Great video. I love the hammer. Look for something coming your way in a couple weeks.

I like something coming to my house :)

Great Video!

Looking sharp, im very interested on the progress on the hinges for the face plate!

Good luck with your progress!

falcon NL said:
Great Video!

Looking sharp, im very interested on the progress on the hinges for the face plate!

Good luck with your progress!

me too I really dont want to ruin another pair

Timecon your going crazy on your ironman helmet :) Looking amazing. I think i figured a way you could hinge the helmet. I'm trying on a mock up. It depends does the face plate have to hinge up or down? Haven't seen iron man yet *Feels slightly left out*

Regards

Venom
Matt

timecon said:
me too I really dont want to ruin another pair

I dont know if it helps, but i have a picture of how somoene from TDH set theirs up.

[attachment=9689:helm_hinge.jpg]

LameSuace said:
I dont know if it helps, but i have a picture of how somoene from TDH set theirs up.

[attachment=9689:helm_hinge.jpg]

yep thats exactly the way I was trying to put mine in but with one on each side it still doesnt flow smoothly thats the problem I'm trying to fix maybe you can figure it out when you get yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back