Timmy and olive files?Does an

xXDashIVXx

Does anyone have or know where I can find any pepakura files for the Timmy or olive helmets? Ive been searching and cant find any... i dont think they have been made yet.

Cadet

Executive Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Do you mean Olivia-G29? If so, She was a SPARTAN-III so would be utilizing a SPI helmet during that time. After she was assigned to the Ferret Team under Lopis, I am pretty sure she is still described as using the SPI armor in Halo: Retribution.

Here are the files we have based on the SPI armor and helmet as shown on the cover of Ghosts of Onyx:
Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - SPI

xXDashIVXx

Nononono... Timmy the whale and olive the pig. Olive is tom french's pet pig and she was put into the game as a toy, Timmy is a whale. A while back they put Timmy in as a helmet that could be unlocked through a stupid amount of hours spent on custom games in halo 5.(I have him). Olive is a helmet you get only by getting a map into matchmaking.160px-H5G-Timmy&Olive.png eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vVlBuSmlVeS5qcGcifQ.jpg

xXDashIVXx

Well in that case, can anyone direct me to a place that can show me how to make a 3d model and pepakura it for for free and really easily? I looked but couldn't find any good videos

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Well in that case, can anyone direct me to a place that can show me how to make a 3d model and pepakura it for for free and really easily? I looked but couldn't find any good videos
TinkerCAD is probably the best learning tool out there for the basics of 3D design. It likely isn't powerful enough to make a bucket but the tutorials will help you learn the operations required for making a model that works.

To make the jump to a Pepakura file there's a few different options but I found this guide from the depths of the ancient 405th that'll walk you through a conversion. It's not exactly how I'd proceed but it's a good resource.

xXDashIVXx

So i have been trying to work on blender and design this helmet, and have been talking with collinmccaff about his EOD helmet. I am really struggling to get the curved ovalish shape of the helmet down, and when I try and line up the shapes, I get stuff like this that is driving me crazy. Can anyone offer some advice or maybe a model o can work off of? Or maybe if you know someone like Chernobyl that knows how to "manipulate" the in-game files?

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Chernobyl is no longer available. There was a thing that happened. May his profile rest in peace.

TurboCharizard has some really good pointers, and I'm crazy % sure the are already EOD files out there.

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Chernobyl is no longer available. There was a thing that happened. May her profile rest in peace.

TurboCharizard has some really good pointers, and I'm crazy % sure the are already EOD files out there.
RIP Cherry's profile.

I have a quick write up on my helmet modelling process over on my Reach CQB build thread if you want to take a crack at the designs using Autodesk products. My commission pile is pretty full right now but if you're extremely stuck I can likely take the reigns in the new year.

xXDashIVXx

Chernobyl is no longer available. There was a thing that happened. May his profile rest in peace.

I know what happened to Chernobyl :(, but didn't they say they wanted to continue outside the 405th? I was hoping they did continue with their passion and had a website I couldn't find, as for EOD, I do love the helmet and want one eventually, I was still referring to the timmy helmet and the EOD was only referencing the model that collinmccaff just built.

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
RIP Chernobyl....yeah, unfortunately she went to ground and hasn't been seen since....MIA.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
She is active in 3d modeling halo stuff. I know she has personal projects on the plate, but I will ask if she has time to help.

In the meantime the 3d modeling program I downloaded had a great video series on how to do it. My home computer isn't fast enough to handle it. I'll look up what it was called.

xXDashIVXx

She is active in 3d modeling halo stuff. I know she has personal projects on the plate, but I will ask if she has time to help.

In the meantime the 3d modeling program I downloaded had a great video series on how to do it. My home computer isn't fast enough to handle it. I'll look up what it was called.
Thank you so much!

xXDashIVXx

Yayaya! Thank you so much for everything you guys have done! Chernobyl, we miss you a lot and even though you may not be here directly you still help and guide us everyday! You are so amazing, and you too duke!