Titanfall 2 Pulse Knife Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prussianlove

Guess who's back! Again. My last project died from lack of interest and financial sustainability, but I'm back with something that has better reference material and is closer to Halo than before! I want to make a build of my precious Titanfall 2 pilot, and will be commenting on any progress I make in this thread. Here's hoping I don't die again.

Screenshot_5.png

This is the pilot in question. Seeing as how no one's done Titanfall 2 rips (to my knowledge), I'll likely be experimenting with it myself for use with foam modelling.

EDIT: I can't seem to be able to rip the models from the game. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT 2: Since I still haven't gotten anywhere, I'm going to talk a little about how I'm looking to accomplish this goal. Editing once again to avoid double-posting (as it is frowned upon in this establishment). First and foremost, until I'm satisfied with my seamstressing skills, I intend to use German Bundeswehr surplus combat uniform gear in flecktarn. The choice is simple, being the camouflage pattern I want to apply to the armor (and being my favorite camouflage pattern in general.)
flecktarn pattern.png
(Flecktarn)
The most important piece of crafting here will be the helmet, which I intend to do with foam, LED, and visor insertion via the many ways the 405th community has found to do so for their Spartans. With time and funds permitting, I may even go the extra mile and set up audio equipment inside. With the simple dispersion of armor plating across the piece, creating the different separated bits shouldn't be too difficult at all. Something I do want to experiment with is coating the foam in Polyurethane resin for durability, as I am very prone to bashing myself into things. I may also create weapon props later down the line.

I hope you do go through with this project. I love the look of the Titanfall 2 pilots and it'd be awesome to see one on the 405th!

I'm working on it, man! I'm considering mixing the male and female designs a little. As much as I like the sleeker, streamlined design of the female pilot, I feel like my efforts would be wasted with so little armor if I'm not going to be making the undergarment. Piecing funds together as we speak, in-between jobs @~@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back