Titanfall pilot costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikearmorstuff

I was just wondering if anyone out there had made a titanfall pilot cosplay and could give me some tips. I have the helmet pep files and the rest of the stuff looks like it can be found pretty much at the local surplus store or made from foam but it would be nice to have some guidance. also I would like pep files for the EVA shotgun if possible.

Haven't seen any Titanfall templates on here yet but that doesn't mean they aren't out there. Would'nt that cosplay be humongous though?

Could you update the link it doesn't work anymore

Hi Donut and welcome to the 405th! Please be aware that you are reviving threads that have not been posted in over a year. This pushes down current builds. In the future please send a private message to the person if it has been more than 3 months. It is also okay if your post adds to the thread, for instance once you get the new link. Benton is still active and will probably respond when he is able.

Hi Donut and welcome to the 405th! Please be aware that you are reviving threads that have not been posted in over a year. This pushes down current builds. In the future please send a private message to the person if it has been more than 3 months. It is also okay if your post adds to the thread, for instance once you get the new link. Benton is still active and will probably respond when he is able.

ok I'll avoid this in the future, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back